26th

Fabian was surprised seeing me and I felt uncomfortable. It was like I caught them in an awkward situation. Ric was still looking at me with that dirty smile and desire in his eyes. I didn't wanted to know what he was thinking about right now. Fabian told me what he found out but I interupted him, saying I already knew because I listened in. I didn't believed Ric's story. Martin wasn't cheating on me with this woman, I was sure. So I told them I thought Ric was lying and Ric seamed not surprised that I didn't believed him. "But it's true. I saw them. I'm sure they kissed before and would do it again", he said with narrowing his eyes and that dirty smile in his face.

Now that was new for me. They kissed? Ric didn't said that. That wasn't part of the story he told officer Fabian. He made it up. "You didn't say anything about them kissing!", I answered angrily and pointed at him. "I wasn't mentaining details and my thoughts yet", Ric replied calmly. I couldn't trip him up, he won't be angry and lose his temper. Not around me. I stared at him. "So, you think, before you saw Martin and that woman on the street, they met before and kissed too? And they would do it again?", Fabian asked.

Ric thought for a few seconds and responded:"yeah they didn't seamed like good friends or siblings to me. They seamed like girlfriend and boyfriend. Together. In a relationship." Now I got really angry. I wanted to attack and punsh Ric. This wasn't true. Whatever he saw, Martin wasn't cheating on me. He loved me. He wouldn't do that. Ric was wrong. He only wanted me to be upset, confused and angry. Fabian also realised how I felt and what I wanted to do. He would stop me. I was about to lose my temper. Ric just seamed entertainted and smiled at me. He really enjoyed himself. He would want to fight with me. Also because he knew he was stronger. He would beat me. He would win. He wanted me to attack him.