4th

The next morning I kinda expected Martin to be right next to me in the bed but then I realised his side was empty as I touched it with my hand. I remembered what happend and bursted into tears for the first time in ages. I didn't know when was the last time I cried. I was so upset and worried, I just wanted him back. I missed Martin. After calming down I stood up slowly and got dressed into a green shirt, light blue jeans and a gray vest.

I got in the bathroom to wash my face and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. It was still weird that I was alone in his apartment. He should have been here. I cooked coffee and ate a yogurt with müsli. I turned on some music because it was so quiet and that made me nervous again. When I was sitting at the table with my coffee, one of the police officers came in. It was Salinda. She asked me how I was, I answered I was okay, but also worried. She said they found something at night. My eyes light up with surprise and interest.

Salinda told me they found a car with some of Martin's clothes and a piece of paper with a phone number. What kind of car was that? Where they sure it were his clothes? What phone number was it? I asked but she said, the police were still investigating the number and were not sure if the clothes were really his. Martin didn't had an own car because he didn't needed one. He only was out with the train. Soon they will bring the clothes they found here so I can see them. I wasn't sure if I could really help them and say if they were his or not but it was worth a try. Also they asked me if I knew the phone number and I searched through my contacts and there was actually one number that fitted.