76th

When we arrived at the police station, Officer Fabian awaited us and lead us into a side room where Salinda and Agent Carter already were in. Salinda sat at a desk creating different plans and thought through various situations. We didn't know how to trap Ric yet but we had some options. One, for example was, a fashion show in the city in a few days and we could attend and try to attract Ric to come just to watch, another was, in one of the popular clubs, there was another party with loaded guests, similar to the one we already were at.

Also, a new exklusive restaurant near the police station will open soon and there, a live band will play. Another option was, in a big swimming hall a little away, there will be a fancy pool party with cocktails and music in a few days.

Which place will draw Ric to us the most? Which one will give us the best chance to catch him? Which one will give us the most control and asure us the most safity? Ric was very dangerous. We couldn't risk another shoting like the one at the club before, the one I got unconscious and lost control, changed my appearance to a teenager. And we couldn't risk to not stop Ric. We had to trap him.

Agent Carter was working on a computer with three screens trying to find out everything we needed to know about the locations, their programm and the people there. Jason sat next to him to help him and took notes in a little book he grabbed from the table Salinda was on. Fabian joined her and I did too. She showed me everything she had already and asked what I thought. Actually I didn't really know. It could be the fashion show, or the pool party, or another party in the club. Ric seemed pretty confident in the club but would he be at one again? Or would he prefer the pool party? Or the live music at the restaurant?

I seemed to not know him good enough to actually be sure where he wanted to go, or he would wanted to be. How could I change and improve that? How could I get to know him better? So, I could be better at forseeing what he wanted? And where he wanted to go?

I thought for a while, got through all my memories of him and every word he ever said. It wasn't much. We didn't meet that often, which I was glad but now I wished I had more information about him. He also didn't say much. He liked to threaten people but he was more of an taking-action and playing-mind-games-guy. There had to be more though.

Eventually I searched him on the internet and different social media, not that I really thought I could find anything. Ric was smart, he wouldn't use his real name, not that I even knew his real name too, and wouldn't post anything private about himself. But to my surprise I really found something.