25th

I entered the living room where I saw officer Fabian and Ric talking actively. Slowly I got closer to them. Fabian didn't seam to realise me. His back was turned at me and he was facing Ric but Ric noticed me and smiled a little, still focusing on Fabian and their conversation. I stopped two meter before them and started to listen in what they were saying. Apparently officer Fabian showed Ric a picture of Martin and he recognised him walking on the street near here, which was far away from his home where I stayed for the last three days. Ric said Martin wasn't alone walking on this street, he was with someone.

A young woman with long and wavy black hair and dark red lipstick. She was wearing a sexy silver dress and big earrings. I was sceptical about that. Martin with another woman? Did he cheated on me? Leaving his home without taking anything with him? It didn't made much sence. I didn't really believed it. That couldn't be true. Ric continued telling what he saw apparently. They were just walking down the street, talking, smiling and laughing. It was strange that I wasn't the reason for Martin to smile and laugh.

Then Ric said that he saw Martin putting an arm around the woman's shoulders and I narrowed my eyes. He kinda knew how I would react to him saying that. I wouldn't like it. No. Martin wouldn't do that. He wouldn't cheat on me. I was pretty sure he loved me and was loyal to me. I trusted him and we were together long enough that I had a good feeling about him. I was sure Ric was lying. His story wasn't true. He didn't saw Martin with another woman cheating on me. I crossed my arms and finally Ric reacted to me and smiled at me dirty. He knew I was standing there for a while and was listening in what they were talking but he finally reacted. Also Ric winked at me with one eye and officer Fabian turned around.