29th

When I was outside I took a deep breath. It was cloudy outside but not cold. Still warm and nice. I got away from the house going down the street a little. Then I realised that there was someone behind me. Did officer Salinda follow me or Fabian? I turned around and saw who it was. It was Ric. Shit. My mouth opened. I wanted to scream and run away but I was in shock and surprised. What was he doing here? What did he want? I saw him smiling at me and that look in his eyes? Dirty desire. I hate him. Back off!

I lost ground and went a few steps backwards to get some space between us. He reached out his hand. Don't touch me! But he was too fast. And too strong. He held my arm with a tight grip and didn't let go. Smiling at me winningly and superior he came closer. I tried to get free but couldn't. Slowly he came closer and closer to my face. What will he do? Kiss me? Hit me?

I was afraid and angry. "Let me go!“, I screamed at him and tried to pull my arm out of his grip."No", he said calmly and still smiled at me. Then he pressed his lipps on mine and I felt so sick. He was the worst. Disgusting!

Officer Salinda came out to look after me and saw us kissing. "You too like each other?“, she asked with a smile. Ric seamed surprised, opened his eyes and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't say anything. I was too shock. How could this be happening? What did I got myself into again. Ric smiled big at Salinda and asured her it was all fine and she got inside slowly. Oh god. I had to do something. I tried to get my arm free, Ric still had his tight grip on but he was also still hugging me and he was way stronger then I thought. I couldn't get him off. I had to wait. Hope for the best.

Right after Salinda Was gone inside again. Ric kissed me again. Gross. I tried to push him off but he still had his mouth pressed again mine. I tried to scream but nothing escaped my throat. Then he finally got his face away and slapped me with his other hand. He was still holding my arm tightly. Ric put his arm around my body and pulled me closer to him. I fought against him but I was too weak. How could he be so strong?

My face hurted where he slapped me and I stared angry into his eyes. I started screaming but he hit me in the face again with his free hand and kissed me again. I tried to turn away, get his lipps off mine but it didn't work. Then I bit him.