51th

We drove the three hours back to Martin's place in our city. When we arrived I was starving. All the events of Ric's illusion in the bathroom, that time seemed to stop and the new hint about Myra and the party made me exhausted. I was hungry. Officer Salinda aggred to cook some rice with vegetables and a sauce and we all ate in the dining room. Jason seemed to be more calmer compared to how he was at Timon's apartment. Melanie and Timon did't say anything which could help us but they also didn't know anything. I didn't know if this was good or bad now. Why was Jason nervous then? Because of Ric? What did he know about him I didn't? We will find out. Agent Carter seemed as confident as always. Salinda and Fabian were friendly like I knew them and acted normal. 

After dinner I felt tired and took a nap on the sofa. When I woke up again officer Fabian sat next to me and watched the news on TV. It was nothing new though. Just the same report about Martin missing and the police following every hint. I sighed. Slowly I stood up and went to the bathroom. I didn't wanted to look into the mirror afraid to see Ric in an illusion again. So I took a shower and dressed in fresh clothes. 

I felt better but my body requested to change it's age again. I let it. I turned into a little kid, four years old,  with short blond hair and green eyes. I couldn't see the mirror anymore, I was too little now. But I knew how I looked like and I was cute. The clothes I wered were way too big now though. I laughed and slipped through them. Then I turned into a teenager. 17 years old, nearly an adult. I had red and black hair and looked wild. Wow. Brown and gray eyes, nice skin, not very tall, but tall enough to look into the mirror. Damn, I didn't wanted to see Ric again. Quickly I closed my eyes and just saw a tiny moment of my reflection. I looked pretty. There was nothing bad about it. It was just me in the bathroom. No one else. I was alone. 

I exhaled and looked at the floor then back to my reflection. I didn't see a smile on my lips. Why should there be one? I was nervous because of Ric and the party, because of Myra and Martin was still missing. What did I even had to smile about? That Jason still loved me? I didn't wanted him, I wanted Martin. But what if I couldn't find him anymore? If he won't be at the party? If Myra didn't know where he was? What if I will never see him again?