27th

With one last angry look I stared at Ric, in this provoking face with that dirty smile and his eyes full of desire. I hated him. I released my hands which formed to fists while I realised how entertainted he was. Me nearly losing my temper made him enjoy himself. I won't give him what he wanted. I turned away and was about to leave the living room. Officer Salinda was standing next to the door into the wardrobe. She looked worried at me. I didn't really care. I didn't believed Ric's story and they had to figure it out themselves. I wanted nothing to do with Ric. I had enough. Telling lies about my boyfriend Martin. How could he?! I was so angry I needed to calm down.

I stood next to Salinda and tried to ignore her. She didn't need to worry about me. I will control myself. She was looking at officer Fabian and Ric and probably wondering what they talked about. They probably discussed what I said about not believing Ric's story and so on. Ric probably asured Fabian that it was all true though. I shook my head a little and crossed my arms. Officer Salinda left her position next to me and got to Ric and Fabian to talk to them. I watched them a while, sighed and sat down on a sofa in the living room.

I took my phone out and checked my messages. Roxy wrote she missed me. Jason wanted to talk about my travels and what I did the past years and David, Hugo and Klaus seamed worried why I won't go party with them. I sighed again and texted them that I was still busy finding my boyfriend because he went missing. After a few minutes David answered that he was sorry to hear that and wished me good luck to find him and that he will be okay. I wasn't so sure about that. Martin must be in serious trouble or something. When Ric really thought he cheated on me it must be worse because this couldn't be true.