50th

"Hey Kira... are you...are you okay?", Special Agent Carter asked and looked at me. It was weird he seemed insecure about this question and me. He always was so confident. Also all the others stared at me with an expecting look in their eyes. I was still sitting on the sofa in Timon's house with a nervous heartbeat. It was like time stopped and started after half a minute again. I was just shocked and still processing everything that happened recently. The illusion of Ric in the bathroom mirror and the others talking about Jason's friends and Myra when I sat down. It was a lot to take in. I always was so worried about Martin and scared of Ric, but the fakt that time stopped? I didn't know what was going on. But I will find out. Hopefully.

"Yeah yeah... I'm alright", I answered and tried to don't sound too concerned. "We found no new hints about Martin's location but I think we know where Myra is. Maybe she could get us to Martin", officer Fabian told me. My jar dropped and I stared at him in surprise. "What? Really?", I questioned and he nodded with a friendly little smile. Oh my God. This was like the first real hint to maybe find Martin again. But I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. "How did you find Myra?", I asked curiously. Officer Salinda replied:"she posted about a party on her social media." A Party? What were we waiting for? Let's go! I stood up and the others did too. We left the livingroom, grapped our jackets in the wardrobe and said good bye to Timon, his sister Melanie, the man and the kid.

When we were outside, we all got into the car and drove back to the city. The party will be in a popular club in the inner city tomorrow evening. We will all have to prepare ourselves to get dressed and meet Myra. Maybe even Martin too. Oh my God, I was so nervous. I wondered how he was. And how will Myra really be when we will meet her?