75th

I finally left the bathroom and felt rediculous. Ric was dangerous and maybe he really was here but... I didn't know. I had to get out of here.

Quickly I searched the hospital bed for my things and gathered my phone and my handbag. I just wanted home but we will drive to the police station to talk about and plan the trap. It had to be really good to deceive Ric and catch him.
I took a deep breath. This all just took way too long and felt exhausting. I just wanted Martin back. I still didn't know if Ric had anything to do with his disappearance? We didn't had any good proof. I felt like we had nothing. I didn't know how many days passed that he was missing. What time was it? Was it still morning?

I looked at my phone. Another message from Roxy. She was out of the hospital and was a little disappointed I didn't have visited her again. She missed me. I really had to meet her and asure her everything was okay. She didn't know about Martin. It was so complicated that she knew me with another appearance and age. Why did I had to make this so complicated?

I sighed and looked back at Jason. He seemed worried about what I had on my mind but I didn't want to talk to him about it. We left the room and walked down the hallway. Agent Carter and the officers already had left the hospital and we will meet them later at the police station. I really wanted home and just get away from all my problems and the whole trouble but I knew I couldn't really do that. We had to stop Ric and find Martin. No time for a break.

I sighed and tried to focus on where we were going. Passing some more rooms and people, we arrived at the reception. Jason taked to the woman behind the counter to release me and asured I was fine. I really was fine, I just was nervous because of Ric and everything. I signed the papers and we moved on to the exit.

We went to the parking lots and got in Jason's car. I leaned back in the car seat and closed my eyes. Listening to the sound of the starting motor and the car noices I tried to relax. It felt kind of calming to just sit here and let Jason take control to drive us away After a while I opened my eyes again to look out of the window and watch the buildings of the city pass by.