58th

Everything went black. There was no color anymore. Was this the end? Did everything ended before the party even started? Will I never see Martin ever again? Did Ric killed everyone? Was it my fault?

I tried to move but I felt numb. My vision was blurry. Black and blurry. Did that even made sence? Can something be black and blurry?
I thought I felt dizzy but I wasn't so sure. Maybe I just felt empty. Empty and numb. Time probably stopped and I didn't know what will happen next.

Suddenly I could open my eyes again. My body felt weird. Did I had a fit or something? Did I changed my age? Did I changed my appearance without actually wanting to? Oh my God, did someone see it while I changed?

Quickly I sat up and looked at my body. But then I felt dizzy. Everything got blurry again. No no no...

Did I sat up to fast? I tried to move but I felt like under water. Everything felt heavy. And I was so tired. So very tired...

But I couldn't... I couldn't... There was something... Something important... Or someone? Someone I cared about? Someone I loved? Who was this person? How was...

M... Ma... Mart...

"Martin!", I screamed and stood up just to see everything blurry again and my body feeling dizzy. Where was I? Was I at the hospital? Was I still at the police station? Was I ...home? With Martin? Where was he?

I turned my head and looked around but everything was white. Bright white. Ugh! I didn't like that. It was too bright. I tried to cover my eyes with my hands but I felt kinda tied up. Where my hands tied up? No no, please no...

My vision got blurry again... No, I wanted to stay awake... For once.
But I drifted away again. Far far away...

Black and blurry
Ma

Martin
No

Stay...

I opened my eyes.
I saw...
Martin?
No
Roxy?
No...
Salinda?
Agent Carter?
I didn't know...

There was a mirror. Did I saw myself? Was I shifting? Did someone watch me?
There was a strange light in the mirror. Was that a reflection? A gleam? What was that?