28th

Officer Salinda, Fabian and Ric talked for another while and I started to get bored. I didn't like this situation. I didn't want to be in the same room with Ric. I wanted to be somewhere else. I wanted to see Martin. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to know what happend. I sighed. The police officers started to finish their conversation with Ric and made new plans what they will do next. They will research about that woman who was seen with Martin allegedly. I wonder what they would find out. Did she even exist?

I saw Salinda pulling out a laptop and she started typing concentrated. What? She wanted to research here?! What was Fabian doing? I looked at him. He was eating a sandwich. Ric turned on the TV and sat next to me, smiling big at me. I was shock. Quickly I stood up and went as far away as possible from him, which was the bathroom. I glanced at him through the door. He was still smiling at me. That psycho creeps me out. I was nervous and washed my face with cold water. Staring at my reflection in the mirror. I thought of what I could do. Why did officer Salinda wanted to research here? Did Ric begged her to do it? So I had to spend more time here? Maybe he was so "kind" to "borrow his space" or something. Disgusting.

I needed to get out of here. I started to feel sick. Also my body wanted me to change my age. I felt it like a smoker in need of a cigaret. I needed a safe space. I went out of the bathroom and said:"I need some air", in the middle of the room, making sure Fabian and Salinda heard it. Ric looked after me, following me with his eyes till I was out the door. He was like a creepy stalker, I shivered.