30th

I realised that it hurted him when I bit him and he finally backed off and let go off my arm. It hurted a little from his tight grip. Ric put his hand to his mouth and I saw he was bleeding. I bit him hard. He deserved it. I was still angry at him. He seamed surprised. Guess he didn't thought I would do that. Then something changed in his eyes. It clicked like a swich. Quickly he came closer again, reached out his hand and went for my throat. I wasn't fast enough to react or stop him. I put my hands around his arm, trying to get it off my neck but he pulled tighter.

I felt how the air to breath got less and pressed my nails in his arm as hard as I could. Ric stared at me. His smile was gone. I just saw a cold look in his eyes. This was scary. Did he really try to kill me? I felt his tight grip on my throat and I started to struggle with breathing but it could be worse. Then he lift me up and I couldn't feel the ground under my feet. Crap! How was he so strong?! What was he?! A monster for sure. How did I get out of there? This was a horrible situation. Why couldn't anyone help me? Where the hell were Salinda and Fabian? Help!

I couldn't scream. I couldn't breath. I will pass out. I will die. That was it. End of story. I will never find Martin. Ric will kill me. Great. I never knew that that would be it, how I died. Jason would revenge me. He would kill Ric, I was sure. If he would ever find out. And what about Roxy? She would revenge me too. Oh god... I didn't wanted to die! Not yet. I haven't really lived. I was too young to die.

I felt I couldn't breath at all anymore and Ric's grip around my neck got tighter and tighter. He still had that cold look in his eyes and no smile in his face. Not that I liked this dirty smile he had but without it, he was just much more scarier. I still felt my feet in the air and how I slowly started to pass out. This will be it. Bye beautiful world. Hope I could see you from heaven.