57th

I wondered what we will do next? What did the plan say? Did we need some more preparing before the party? Talk everything through again what we will do in all the possible cases? What if Martin wasn't there or even Myra didn't show up? What will we do then? Who should we talk to? How would we find them then?

I got way too many worries. I should try to calm down a little but I felt like I couldn't. I could see Martin again after all this time we were looking for him. What if he looked different? What if he felt different about me? What if he thought different about me? Should I have found him sooner? Would I have been able to do that somehow? What if I would have asked for a private detective? Someone better who would have found him faster? What was if I will never find him again? Or if he won't be at the party?

I really had to stop. The party was at 8 pm and now it was just about 2 pm or something. I had enough time to not worry about everything yet. I got to destract myself. I took some deep breaths and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

After eating ice cream and talking some, we drove to the police station where Agent Carter booked a room to go over video material of the venue of past parties, so we will see where the bar was, the dancefloor and every corner of the club we will be in, in a few hours. To get a better feeling and feel more comfortable about the party. That especially will help me to calm down a little and not be so nervous anymore maybe.

When we arrived an officer called Patrick led us into the room and closed the door behind us. In the center of the room was a big table with six chairs around it and a lot of computer screens and other tech stuff I had no idea of. Hasitating I entered with the others and sat down at one of the chairs at the table as they did too.

No one talked first for a few seconds which felt like an eternity. My heartbeat got faster. Why wasn't anyone saying anything? Was this one of these moments someone stopped the time again? What was happening? Was Ric here? Suddenly I paniced and I realised no one moved. Their eyes where all empty. What the hell was going on? I was heavily breathing. What will happen next?

But then...