[35]

song: The Day You Said Goodnight by Hale
------

The scent of bacon greeted me as I made my way to the dining room. I smiled, greeting Baekhyun, Lay and Chen a good morning. Lay pulled a seat for me while Chen put food on my plate. Puzzled, I looked at them and raised a brow. "What?" they said in unison. "Why are you two being so nice to me? You guys weren't like that before."

They both frowned and looked offended. "Correction, we're always nice to you." Chen corrected. "Uh, no. You guys are a pain in my..." Before I could even finish Baekhyun placed a hand over my mouth. "Nuh uh uh, not in front of the food. Now just eat." I removed his hand and started eating.

I have an idea as to why they're acting like this. Chances are I worried them after I told them about my visit to Henley. They're probably worried about me trying to commit suicide, which I won't even do. "So, how are you feeling this morning?" Lay asked. I placed my fork down with a thud and sighed. "Look, I know you guys are worried but would you please stop this? It's not like I'm going to kill myself anytime soon."

"Sorry, it's just what you said last night really worried us." Chen replied. I nodded in understanding. "I know, But I'm not going to cut again, guys. You know that." His lips twitched into a reluctant smile. "I guess but..." I waved him off. "No buts. I keep my promises. So don't worry about it, okay?" They both nodded in agreement. "But what are you going to do about Sehun?"

I stopped an looked at Baek. He bit his lip and looked sorry that he asked. "I'll take Henley's advice. I'm going to fogive him and move forward." I said. "That's it? You'll let him go away with what he did to you? That's bullshit, Luhan. You can't just forgive and forget." Lay scowled at me. "Who said anything about forgetting?" I snapped back. He was taken aback by what I said and just continued to eat.

"I know he wronged me but he did deserve to explain and I also deserve to know why. I shouldn't have let anger get the best of me." I added. They all looked down on their plate while muttering something while Baek nodded in understanding. I sighed and pushed my chair back. "Finish up, Baekhyun. I'll wait for you in the car."

I left and headed to the house's main door. Our butler, Jerry, walked up to me and asked "Are you going to take your car today?" I paused to think. Why not? I haven't been using my car a lot these days. "Yes, I will." He nodded and took his leave. After he left, I just stood there contemplating if I'm doing the right thing. I want to forgive Sehun but I don't know if everything will go back to the way it was before.

"Hey, Lu. Are you ready to go?" I snapped out of my thoughts as Baekhyun came towards me. "Oh, I'm taking my car if that's okay with you." he smiled and nodded. "It's fine with me, let's go."

±±±±±

I parked my car and turned the engine off. I quickly grabbed my aviator sunglasses before getting down. With a click of the button, I locked the car. Every student who was present in the school's parking lot stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to me. I even heard my name among the whisperings of the students. That's odd. Shrugging it off, I went to go to Baekhyun.

As I passed by, some people were smirking at me or looking at me pitifully.What the hell is wrong with everyone? I tried to ignore them as I saw where Baekhyun was. I stopped and stared when Chanyeol walked up to him and gave hin a hug. I smiled unconsciously. They looked so in love, it's like two long lost lovers reunited again. Shaking my head, I went to them.

"Public display of affection much?" I said in a mockingly high voice. Chanyeol smiled and walked up to me. "Luhan, I missed you." He caged me in a tight hug. I hugged him back before pulling away. "You meanie. You left me all alone when you didn't go to school all week. What was that even about?" I shrugged and didn't say anything. I don't want to worry him like Baek and my brothers. "Nice glasses." Baek complimented. Chanyeol placed two hand on my shoulders, turning me to him and said "Don't ever skip school again! It doesn't make you any cooler and also avoid stirring up unnecessary rumors about it." The last one caught me off guard.