[11.2]

"Luhan!" Baekhyun shouted while walking towards us. "What?" I asked him. "Uhm, your room." He said fiddling with his fingers. "What happened to my room?" I scowled.

More than anything else, I hate it when something happens to my room. Mainly because it's the only place where I get my privacy, not including the part where Baekhyun constantly barges into my room.

"Well, it's more like your bathroom." he started. "It had a leak and uncle said you can't use it until it is fixed." I frowned. "Obviously. But how did it have a leak?" He shrugged. "I don't know." I sighed and scratched my head. "Is that so? Okay then." He smiled and said "Okay, I have to go."

"Wait!" I stopped him. "Huh? What?" he asked. "Can I see it?" he nodded. "Of course you can. It's your bathroom anyway."

I headed to my bathroom with Sehun following behind me. When I got there, I saw water drizzling from under the sink. The pipe was broken and is leaking water. The floor is already flooded and if not stopped will probably flood my room too. "What happened here?" I muttered to myself. "Luhan, I need to go somewhere. I have to leave, bye." Baekhyun said quickly heading off to the door. He left.

What's with him? He's been rushing since he told me this.

I called a maid and told her to shut the waterline of my bathroom. After it was cut, the pipe stopped leaking water. "That's strange." I muttered. Sehun looked at me and asked "What is?" I pointed at the pipe. "That the pipe suddenly broke." He nodded. "Well, you have a point. If it broke like that it should have showed some symptoms.'' I looked at him. "That's right." He stared at the broken pipe. "Hey Luhan, do you think someone did it on purpose?"

"I don't think so. Why would they?" I shook my head. Though there was something that tells me he's right. "Really?" he asked. I shook my head and asked "Anyway, Sehun do you want to go somewhere?" He drew his brows together. "Huh?" I shrugged. "Since we are going on a date later, I thought why not now? And it's already 2 pm."

"But why?" He asked. "Don't you think we can do so much more if we start now? And we would end up going home late if we leave later." I simply said. He nodded "Your right. Let's go."

We went to where our dads were. "Dad, we're going out for a bit ok?" I said. He arches his brow and asks "Where are you going Luhan?" Sehun cut in. "We are going to go out." Mr. Clark spoke "Sehun aren't you going out later. You told me that you had an appointment at 7 pm. Did you already ask your fiancée?" My dad looked at him. "What's that about Jinsu?" Sehun scratched the back of his head "Uhm about that dad, I..."

"Sehun, where are you going later at 7 pm?" My dad asked. "Sir, the thing at 7 pm. I actually asked a person out." He said. "What?" Our dad's shouted in unison. Wow, this is really starting to look like a TV drama. All I need now is some popcorn. "How could you do that? You know you are a candidate for being someone's fiancée!" his dad scolded. "Yeah, I know but let me explain," He said. "Who is the person?" His dad asks sternly. "Actually it turns out to be him." he said pointing at me with his thumb.

"Luhan?" My dad said, clearly confused. I nodded and flashed a half smile. "Yeah, is there something wrong dad?" Sehun asked, mischievously. I knew he was enjoying this more than he should. "No, it's just that. When did you start dating!?" He asked. "Pfffftt.." I looked down so no one can see me laughing. Once I stopped I looked up and said "We've known each other for a while now and Sehun asked me to accompany him to buy something."

"That's all? I thought you were dating for real." My dad said. "That would be weird. If that ever happens you would have a hard time searching." I said whilst laughing. "Searching?" They asked. I nodded and smirked. "Yeah, searching for the real me. I wouldn't do that even in a million years." My dad paused but agreed "Well, that is true." I waved at them. "We've got to go. See you later, dad." I said.