[13.1]

Sehun was standing by the door. His hair messy, he's out of breath and his clothes are ragged. His eyes darken a few shades. He gave Lay and Chen a stern look. "What the heck? Don't you know how to knock?" I scowled walking closer to him. We were now face to face. He narrowed his eyes at me but that didn't scare me. He placed a tight grip on my arm. "Where were you? I was looking for you the whole afternoon." he said in a rugged voice. I tried to shake his hand off but he had a firm grip on me.

"Why do you care?" I asked. "Just tell me." he ordered. "No. Let go of me!" I shouted but he didn't budge instead his grip got tighter. He looked at me with anger. "Let go! You're hurting me." I cried in pain. Realization hit him and he quickly let go of me. "I-I'm sorry."

I rubbed the spot where he grabbed me. Lay came to my side and examined my arm. After that he turned to Thane. "Dude just back off. Lu doesn't want to tell you." Lay scowled, his voice full of authority. "Yeah, f*ck off. You should try learning this thing called respect for other people's decision cause it looks like you've never heard of it." Chen glared.

Sehun glared back at him "And who are you guys to tell me that?" I saw Lay's hand clench. I held his hand and he let go "Don't. He's not worth it." He sighed and nodded. Chen turned to Sehun with a glare "Don't you ever hurt our brother ever again."

Sehun's eyes went wide "Y-you're siblings?" Lay gave him a sharp look. "Get out of my room now." He reluctantly followed.

When he got out, Lay turned to me "Why didn't you just took his hand off of you?" I shrugged his question. Then Chen gave me the Oh-really-why-don't-I-believe-this look.

"We know you, Luhan. You could've easily thrown him across this room if you wanted to. Now tell me, why you acted as if you were in pain?" Lay said, narrowing his eyes at me. I sighed "Well, he was glaring at you like you're some everyday lowlife that he can degrade. So I initially wanted you to step forward and be all protective."

Chen chuckled and patted my head "Okay, okay. Well, at least now I understand why he's a playboy. The guy is good looking, Lu. No wonder girls are more than willing to sleep with him." I rolled my eyes at him. "Are you gay for him now? Did you seriously just admit he's attractive? And correction he sleeps with everyone, no gender excempted." He laughed lightly pushed my shoulder. "I'm not gay for him! And I hate to admit it but he is. And so? If he was my type I'd hit on him." Chen joked. I shook my head "He's still disgusting."

"So, do you really hate him? You know, for making you fall off your horse." He asked arching a brow. I looked at him suspiciously "Yeah. Why?"

Chen grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. That's when I realize what he's thinking. "So, you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked. I grinned back and nodded. Oh you better watch your ass tonight Sehun. "Lay, you in?" Lay shook his head. "No thanks, I'd rather rest."

"Kill joy." Chen teased, earning a light punch to the shoulder.

I laughed and said "So, what do we need?"

* * * * *

Five minutes later, we were collecting the materials we need for our little plan. I was crossing things on our checklist.

"Do we have all we need?" Chen asked. I checked all the things that are placed in front of us. "Yep. We got everything. Wait, tell me, why do you have all of this?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"What? I'm a Boy Scout." He smiled, seemingly proud of himself. I shook my head and laughed "That still doesn't explain why you have this with you." He grinned. "Let's just say it's better to be prepared for situations like this." I eyed him and he just smiled innocently.