[11.1]

We finished lunch. Dad, Mr. Oh, Baekhyun, and Sehun chatted happily while eating. I, on the other hand didn't say a word. After that, I went on another walk in the garden with Sehun.

I walked off and sat on the bench. "Sehun, sit here." I said patting the empty space beside me. He nodded and sat down. There was silence between us again. I shifted on my sit and played with my fingers until he spoke up. "Hey are we still going out later?" I draw my eyebrows together. "Later?" He nodded. "Yeah, you know our rescheduled date?" I stopped to think for a while. "Oh that. Sure why not."

Coversation died down again. I don't know why but the two of us really can't hold up a conversation. It's like we don't have anything to say but we do at the same time. Does that make sense? "Hey, can I ask you something?" He asked staring at his hands. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "Have you ever gone to France?" He said looking at me. I looked up and met his eyes. I quickly looked away and said "Of course."

"Back in September 19, around noon, did you go to a bookstore?" He asked. I tried to refresh my mind about that day. It wasn't all clear to me but I think I was at bookstore. "As I remember, yeah, I was." I said, looking far away while recalling what I was doing that day. "Were you wearing a green top?" He asked. This time I frowned. "Yes, I think I was. How do you know?" His eyes widen. "I knew it!" I tilted my head, confusion evident in my expression. "Knew what?"

"September 19 both our dad's had a meeting, yeah?" I pursed my lips and nodded. "Yeah, they did so?"

"The Bookstore is near the meeting place. I saw you that day, I was the one you bumped into while walking inside." He said as-a-matter-of-factly. A guy I bumped into... I snapped my fingers as I remembered. "Ah you're the guy with a black coat!" I said, realization hitting me.

"Yeah, and back at London too. You were reading Romeo and Juliet." He continued. "You were the one reading about Hamlet! Wow! I didn't realize until now." I stated, remembering how I glanced at him breifly because of how I noticed what he was reading. He smiled and said "You even asked the owner if he knows some information as to why Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet."

I shrugged. "It's because Romeo and Juliet is a tragic love story. I was curious why Shakespeare wrote a love story between two people that belonged to families that are against each other and ended up killing themselves." He sighed. "Well, they ended up like that because they know they wouldn't live to see another day if they weren't together." I looked at him. "But why commit suicide?"

He looks up and says "Because even if they cannot be together down here, they could still be together up there." I looked at him intently. He's really a puzzle. Who would've thought he'd have this side in him.

"But wouldn't it be better to just run away together?" I asked. He shook his head. "But there's no guarantee that their families will never find them, and it's not like they committed suicide on purpose." I nod, agreeing with him. "Well, that's true. And if I were Juliet, I'd do the same. I'll do anything just to be with Romeo."

He glanced at me and smiled. "You really are one of a kind." I arch my brow "Huh? What does that mean?" He chuckled and said "It's nothing."

I shook my head and tried changing the topic. "Anyway, you're amazing. You still remember all that?" He smiled. "Of course, I've never forgotten. Ever since then I kept remembering it when I hear about Romeo and Juliet."

"So you've technically known me for a long time now?" I asked. "Well, sort of. Yeah." He says. I narrow my eyes at him. "Why haven't you forgotten?" He shifted uncomfortably. "Uhm because...."

Suddenly Baekhyun went running towards us. "Luhan!"