[26]

Song: Angel Of Mine by The Icarus Account
-------

"Luhaaaaaan!"

Baekhyun jumped on my bed and kept on shaking me. "Luhan, wake up!" I groaned and rolled around. When I tried to open my eyes, they met the blinding flash of sunlight. I quickly turned away. Ugh, Baekhyun must have opened the curtains. I didn't try to bother looking at him. "Go away, there's no school today." I mumbled and burried my face in my pillow, starting to fall asleep again. I thought he was going to leave but instead he started jumping up and down my bed which was annoying as hell. Irritated, I sat up and glared at him. "Stop!"

He complied and sat down on the edge of the bed. When he settled down I said "Would you explain why you're pestering me to wake up when we have no classes?" he smiled sheepishly. "Well, uhm, I..." he trailed off, looking away. My eyelids felt so heavy that my eyes started closing again. "You what?" I asked in a yawn. God, I want to sleep again. He cleared his throat and continued. "I promised the student council vp and secretary to help with the preparations for our prom."

I raised a brow at him. "You're the one who promised Caroline and Junmi, so what does that have to do with me?" I asked, my voice sounding sleepy. He played with a lock of his hair and looked away. "I might have mentioned that you'd be helping too." He muttered. Figures, I'm not surprised that he said that. I sighed and fell back onto my bed. My soft and comfortable bed. I don't ever want to part with it.

"Come on, Luhan. It won't be that bad." I languidly looked at him. "I was supposed to sleep all day." I reasoned. If I wasn't tired of my school work and all the company presentations that my dad gives me, I might reconsider. But I'm so tired and I just want to sleep. "Please, Lulu. Just this once." he begged. I shook my head and snuggled into my pillow. "Aww, but I need you there! Please come with me. Pleaaaasse?" Oh God, I hate myself. I really can't stand having him beg me. I scrambled out of bed and started towards my bathroom. "You're going to owe me for this."

A couple of hours later, we were at the venue of where our prom was going to take place. The ballroom was huge and our whole student council and other voluntary students were busy arranging things. Baek pulled me towards Caroline. She was tanding there, looking at the clipboard she was holding. When she noticed us, she smiled and waved. "Hey, thank you so much for helping. There's so much to do and we're no where near half finished." Caroline said, smiling at us brightly. "It's pleasure helping." Baekhyun replied with a bright smile.

I snorted at what he said and looked away. Pleasure my ass, I don'tceven want to help. AllI ever wanted was to get the rest I haven't been getting. Sleeping all day, eating this and that and being lazy for once was all I wanted to do. But no, he just had to drag me along with his plans.

"Baekhyun, you'll be helping me and Cassidy to pick out the curtains we'll drape on the walls." She said. Baek seemed happy with his given task. Caroline then turned to me. "And you, Luhan, will be putting up lights on the trees and bushes outside. Only if that's okay with you. Don't worry though, someone is already there starting the job." I nodded. "Yeah, that's fine with me. I know nothing about what you guys are going to do so..." She laughed and told me where to find the extra lights. She said one more thing to me before they left me to do their own task while I go to mine.

I made my way to the storage room where the lights were as Caroline told me. While gathering the things I need, someone else stepped inside. I didn't bother looking since I was carrying a big box and let me tell you, it's freaking heavy. "Luhan?" said the person. I had to tilt my head to the side so I could peak. Chanyeol was standing by the door holding a pair of pliers. "Oh, hey Chanyeol. Whay's up?" I smiled, trying to balance the box. He shook his head and went towards me. He took the box from me and smiled. "You should've asked for help."