[13]

"How are you, Luhan?"

I stared at them wide eyed. They took a few steps forward and said "Are you okay? Why do you look so..."

"Haggard. You look terrible, Luhan." The other finished the sentence. Worry in both their voices.

I finally registered what was happening. I grinned and ran towards the two of them. I went to the closest one as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

I laughed. "Oh God! I missed you so much Lay! You too Chen!" He pulled away a little so that we can see each other. "Who are you and what have you done to Luhan?" Chen asked. I smacked him playfully on the arm and hugged him again. He laughed and said "I'm just kidding. I missed you too bro."

After we broke our hug I quickly asked them questions. "How are you? When did you guys get back? How did you get back?" I started. They both chuckled "Whoa, slow down Lu. We've got a lot of time for that." I laughed and smiled "I'm sorry. It's just that I've missed you guys so much."

Truthfully, I've never wanted to see anyone as much as I wanted to see my brothers. They are the only people that could and will understand me right now.

"Could you wait for me? I'll just take a shower and change my clothes. Then we'll continue this talk." I said. They nodded. I went straight to my room good thing the pipe only had minor damage and was quickly fixed. I went in and took a shower.

After I stepped in, my thoughts drifted away.

I still can't believe I fell off a horse. That's the first time something like that happened to me. That damned bastard. This is his entire fault! Why am I even thinking about him? Ugh! I don't know anymore!

After I finished, I quickly dried myself. I changed into a red top and skinny jeans. I went back to Lay's room. He was alone, putting his clothes inside the drawer. Chen must've went to his own room. I walked towards him and helped in arranging his things. He looked up at me and smiled.

After we finished, Chen came and they both threw themselves on Lay's bed and hugged his pillows. I sat down on the end of the bed. "So, would you mind explaining why you two are here?" I asked. They smiled "Why? Can't we be here? We also live in this house you know." Chen said, smirking.

I chuckled "I know. But you guys haven't returned in like, two or three years." Lay sat up and sighed "It's just that, I heard of dad's plan marrying you off with some dude." Lay said playing with his fingers. "So?" I asked. "So, we came here to see if the guy you choose is the ideal person for you." Chen added.

I smiled and hugged both of them. "Aw! I'm so lucky to have over-protective brothers like you." Lay removed my arms gently and sighed yet again "No, you're unlucky you have a brother like me. Because if it weren't for me you wouldn't be choosing a fiancée. And if I didn't refuse to run the company, you wouldn't have to run the company and marry someone you don't like."

I sighed. He had a point. I wouldn't be meeting two guys if it weren't for him refusing to run the company.

I think it was about five years ago, he was in his fourth year in high school. Dad was asking him what he wanted to be when he graduates. Lay shrugged and doesn't answer him. Dad let him off the hook that time but the year after that he just said that he's taking business in college after he graduated. But Lay didn't like business, he wanted to build a dance studio. He wanted to be a great dancer. And let me just say, he's really great at it. So him being him, he refused to take the business.

Dad tried with Chen but, same as Lay, he rejected and went overseas to improve his singing.

So now, it's my turn to be pestered by those same events. Except, I don't have a choice.

I hugged him again. "Its fine. I don't really mind marrying someone I don't like, as long as it's for the sake of our family." He nodded and hugged me back "Thanks. I really owe you a big one." Chen smiled and joined the hug.

"That reminds me, why did you look like a mess earlier?" Chen asked pulling back to look at me. I pulled away and scowled at the memory of what happened earlier. I sighed and told them everything. And for the first time, they listened intently.

After I finished telling them everything they both shifted on their seat and straightened their shirt. I stared at Lay, waiting for his reaction. When he finally looked at me he moved closer and held my hand "Lu, I'm really sorry you had to spend time with a playboy you hate." I nodded. "But is he really that much of a playboy?" Chen asked.

"Oh, maybe I'm mistaken and he's not a playboy after all. Maybe he's really a saint." I sarcastically spat. He shook his head "I'm serious. How much of a playboy is he?" I sighed. "Oh you don't know."

"Please enlighten us."

"Fine. One time he was caught making out with a girl in the shed behind the school, he was caught making out with the school nurse and he practically slept with half of the female population at school. He flirts with E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E. Earlier he even flirted with Miranda." I stated.

Now that I summed up everything he did and is still doing, I have come to realize that he isn't a playboy. He's a 'Man-whore'. Yep, that's a perfect name for him.

I stared at my brothers while they were still processing everything. "You're right he's really a Playboy- Wait, Miranda? The servant girl? The annoying one?" I laughed at the last part of what Chen said. "You didn't have to emphasize the fact that she's an annoying servant! And yes, she's the one." I said between laughs.

"Wow, he just flirts with every girl he lays his eyes on. Is he good looking?" Lay asked. "In that matter, you'll be the one to judge." I said.

We chatted more after that, trying to catch up from the years of no communication. I also learned how they managed abroad. It sounded really fun. I wish I could have a chance at a life like that.

There was a soft knock on the door. I softly responded to the person on the other side to come in. One of our maids came in and said "Masters, dinner is ready. Your father said he'll be here in 30 minutes." after that she left.

"Dinner?" Chen muttered. I looked out the window. We all exchanged looks and laughed. "I can't believe we chatted the whole afternoon!" I said while laughing. "I didn't even notice that it's already dark out. We really did miss each other." Lay smiled. They hugged me "We're never going to let you get hurt. That's a promise." I gave him a little squeeze.

I was about to say something when the door flew open. We broke our hug and turned to the door, only to find a terrible looking Sehun.