[33]

Song: Don't Let Me Go by The Summer Set
-------
Sehun's PoV...

Kai was also standing now. "Who do you think it is?" he asked. I didn't answer him but instead focused on the thought of who could be behind that door. Now that we'd look closely to the door, we can see a shadow of a person on the little space at the bottom of it. I slowly made my way towards it when we heard a sob.

Panic surged through me. Different thoughts were running through my mind as I laid a hand on the doorknob. I had my guess on who it is but I hope I'm wrong. I slowly opened the door and there stood a crying boy. It was Luhan.

Luhan's PoV...

My body was quivering with shock and an unfamiliar pain throbbing in my chest. Tears were already clouding my eyes, making my vision blurry. How can I be so stupid? I knew I shouldn't have trusted him! But I did and look where that got me. I felt like I was back four years ago, back to my naive self.

I felt a tear roll down from my left eye. I didn't realize I was crying, louder than I would have wanted. I wanted to turn around and run without ever looking back but for some reason my body won't follow. I saw the knob slowly turn.

I watched the door open. Sehun stood there, shock etched on his face. "Luhan, I-" Rage boiled through my body. I barely had a chance to think of my actions. The only thought running through my head was getting him to shut up. I raised my hand back. I threw my hand forward as hard as I could and in seconds I felt my hand connect with his cheek.

Sehun's PoV...

The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. My hand automatically reached for my face. I felt a stinging pain spread across my cheek from Luhan's slap. He was crying now. "Luhan, we can explain!" Kai said in panic. Tear after tear fell as he tried to speak. "How dare you. I trusted you! Both of you!"

Before we could say something else he ran away. I ran after him. "Luhan, wait!" I called but he didn't look back. Everyone was still in the cafeteria so the hallways were empty, giving him the chance to run without worrying that he might run into someone. I called out to him again but he still ignored me. He just ran and ran until we got outside. I gave all I got into running and tried to catch up with him. I grabbed his arm and yanked him towards me.

When he spun around, he slapped me again. "Don't touch me! Just stay away from me!" I ignored the pain and tried to explain. "Luhannie, please listen! I-" He cut me off by saying "I can't believe you! I'm so stupid to think that I can trust someone like you!" he shouted. "I thought you changed, that you aren't that playboy anymore that used people so heartlessly. I trusted you! For once, I thought you cared, that maybe you were really capable of loving someone seriously. But it was all an act, an act I blindly believed from the start. I never should've trusted you."

I winced at the last part. His words shot right through me like a bullet. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said "I can explain. What you heard was wrong, that wasn't-" he shrugged my hands off and pushed me away. "I heard wrong? Is that right? Because I was sure as hell that I heard you say "I was going to make Luhan fall in love with me and then break his heart afterwards". Isn't that what you said?" She retorted. "Luhan, believe me it wasn't-"

"Believe you? How can you expect me to believe you now I know that everything you said to me before was all a ploy to make me fall for you so you can break my heart afterwards?" he cried. "Luhan, please let me explain. I do love you. Just please let me explain." I said sounding desprate. I held his hand as he continued crying.

He slowly pulled his hand away and shook his head. "I don't want to hear it." I tried grasping for his hand again but he started walking away. "Please listen to me, I'm telling you the truth. I love you. Believe me, I love you." My vision started blurrying as tears pooled my eyes.