[17]

Song: Telling The World by Taio Cruz

-------

Sehun's PoV...

I was smiling to myself as my luck was finally turning around. With him agreeing to meet me later, I'll be sure to have him playing at the palm of my hands. But for now I need to find Tao so I could apologize to him.

I don't really know why Luhan is suddenly hanging out with him but as I overheard earlier, he thinks he has changed. What a thought. Tao, the spoiled, rich kid changed. I'd bet a million dollars that isn't true. You could never change Tao nor will he change for anyone. It's not in his nature to just change in a snap of the fingers.

I know him just enough to see through his façade. He's just using Luhan to get what he wants. I don't want to apologize to him but I couldn't tell Luhan that. He wouldn't agree to meet me in any way possible if I didn't.

I look around to find Tao. Where is he anyway? I swear, when I'm not looking for him I can see him in just a blink of an eye but now that I am he is nowhere to be found. I'll admit that going here and there is tiring and it's so annoying that it's because of giving him a fucking apology. Oh my days.

"Sehun!" I turn to the person speaking. It was my friend, Taemin. "What's up?" He walked towards me with our friends. "Do you want to come with us in the gym for a friendly game of basketball?" he asked, casually jabbing his thumbs inside his pockets. I shook my head. "Can't. Have to do something, maybe some other time." He raised a brow at me. "Hooking up again? Okay, but if you change your mind you know where to find us." With that they left.

I continued to look for Tao until I spotted him outside the comfort room. I quickly called out to him before he could leave. He turned to me, acting confused although I noticed his eyes lit up at the sight of me. I tried hard not to roll my eyes at him.

When I finally got to him, he greeted me. "Hey, Sehun. What can I do for you?" I took hold of his hand which he seems to enjoy and said "I'm really sorry for what I did yesterday. That was rude of me. I hope you could forgive me." Something flicked in his eyes. I could tell it was amusement.

"Of course. I'd be glad if we'd be friends." He smiled. I flashed a fake smile before walking away. But before I even do, he already grabbed my arm. "Can you walk me to my class? I mean, we're friends anyway so it shouldn't be a bother to you, right?"

Smart boy, I thought. I'm sure he's thinking that this would start a gossip between us. "Of course, what are friends for?" I flashed a fake smile again as he linked his arms with mine.

As we were walking, he started to blab about how happy he is about the idea of us being friends. I couldn't help but tune out of whatever topic he was discussing.

When we got to his classroom all eyes were on us. People started whispering to each other as he bid me goodbye. I saw Luhan looking at us, satisfied with the completion of his request. He gave me an empty smile, but I cannot fathom why. Something dark flashed in his eyes when Tao gave me a quick peck on the cheek. But I couldn't tell what it was because it left as soon as it came.

I'd like to think I know what that dark flash was. If I'm right, and I'd like to think that I am, I think it was jealousy. I smirked at him and winked. Luhan'a face flushed as he looked away.

Luhan's PoV...

I watched as Sehun walked Tao to our classroom. Well, he does as what he's told. Fair enough, now I've only got to do my part of the deal.

But I suddenly felt a foreign feeling the moment I saw Tao kiss Sehun. Not wanting to give it any meaning, I shrugged it off. Unexpectedly, Sehun locked gazes with me. I don't know why but heat ran up my face when he smirked and winked at me.