[21]

Luhan's PoV...

I was listening to my music player while reading a book. I couldn't stop reading this book even though it's girly and isn't really my style. Baek even said that he told me something very long and important but I didn't hear a single word. But when I asked him to repeat what he said, he just shook his head and said that he changed his mind and doesn't really want me to know about it anymore. I wonder what it is.

Shrugging it off, I continued to read some more. My imagination slowly took off as I read.

I saw him outside our house. Fixing myself in front of the mirror for a sec, I sprinted out the door. He was leaning on his motorcycle, adding to his bad-ass look. His hair suited him. It was messy but if you looked at him you would've think that he meant it that way. His black leather jacket made him look like a certified bad boy. The way his gray eyes sparkle when he laughs is really adorable. I really love this guy despite of his imperfections.

As I was reading that certain paragraph, my mind drifted to Sehun. The description fitted him perfectly. Throughout the next several chapters, I pictured Sehun as the male lead of the story without even realizing it.

When the teacher came in, I put the book away. The teacher started discussing the lesson. I was playing the chapter in my mind and tuned out to whatever the teacher was saying. I didn't realize it until one my of my classmates called my name. For the first time in my entire life I spaced out in class and when I tried to recall what I was thinking of Sehun's image popped into my mind.

Why am I thinking of him? That's unusual. I've never thought of him besides when I'm insulting him. Maybe I just got carried away.

"Hey, Luhan. Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked in a low whisper. I nodded in response "Yeah, just thinking of something."

When the teacher left, I turned and asked Chanyeol something that has been on my mind the whole period. "Hey, Chanyeol. What does it mean when you keep on thinking of someone when you're not even supposed to be doing that?"

He raised a brow at me. "Why the sudden question?" I shrugged and propped on my hand. "I was just thinking and then it just came up." He just stared at me for a moment and then said "Well, when that happens it means it's either you just really miss or you really like that person."

Wait, what? Miss or like seriously? Ugh! I don't freaking like him to miss him!

"What do you mean by really like?" I asked. Who knows it might mean something different. "You know, really like, as in your in LOVE with that person." I almost fell of my seat when those words came out of his mouth.

Did he just say the four letter word that starts with L and ends with an E?!?

"Are you sure about that?" I asked, hoping that he had just mixed it up with some other word. I waited for him to say something that isn't connected to 'Love'. But the words I was waiting for didn't come. Instead, he said "Yep, I'm positively sure that's what it meant."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair making it messy. "Why? Is something wrong, Lu?" He asked. I shook my head and looked outside the window. How did my life became so messed up?

Moments later, I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and muttered a greeting. "Hello?"

"Luhan!" My dad shouted from the other line.

"Hey, dad. What's up?"

"I need you to go home right now!"

I don't know why but I feel like he's happy about something. The way he's talking right now is two times the normal cheeriness he's emitting. "Why?" I asked. The other end of the line became silent. Then he finally said