[23]

The past few days were great. I don't know why but telling Sehun about what troubled me felt like a heavy weight was lifted from my chest. He was right about talking about it. It helped a lot. After that I didn't think about it much and almost forgets about the whole thing.

He also kept asking me out on dates starting that day. To be honest, it's the most fun I've had in weeks and I didn't really think that I can have this much fun spending time with him.

We have a date today too. He's been allotting almost all of his time on me, which is really kind of him. To tell you the truth, I've been seeing him in a new light lately. I don't know if it's just me or he really did have a change of heart.

I straightened my sweater and headed to the door when Baekhyun suddenly called to me. "Hey, Luhan. You're going out again?" I turned around to look at him. He was eating a cup of yogurt as he walked towards me. "Yeah, Sehun and I are speed boating today." I replied, smiling at her.

He raised her brows and then nodded. "You've been going out a lot lately with him, huh? First, he asked you out to get some ice cream. Then, you go window shopping with him, and then he asked you to attend on one of his basketball games with his friends, then you guys went ice skating together, and now he's taking you to go speed boating with him." he said, going through all the activities I did with him.

I raised a brow and tilted my head to the side. "Why? Is something wrong with that?" He shook his head. "No. It's just -Wow, I'm amazed at what the two of you are doing. Are you guys in a relationship or what?" I shook my head. "No, we're just hanging out. Is there a problem with that?"

"No, there isn't. But," He mused, a sly smile forming on his lips, "Here's an interesting question though, what is your true feelings for Xiumin and Sehun?"

"Yeah, do tell us." Chen said, suddenly coming out of nowhere. I jumped in surprise. "God, you scared the life out of me." He knitted his brows together. "Life? I was sure you would've use a curse word. What made you changed?"

I just shrugged. "Nothing, I-" I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence because Baekhyun cut me off and said "I know what had him change, Sehun did. Isn't that right Luhan?"

"Oh-oh, really? But do tell us, Lu. What do you feel when you're with Xiumin or Sehun? Xiumin first." Chem said taking a bite on the apple he'd been holding. Realizing something at what I just heard, I asked "Wait, speaking of Xiumin, how is he? I don't really see him that much anymore."

"He's fine. He's just busy with his finals. Now, quit stalling and tell us your answer." He said in one breath.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh." I muttered and heaved a sigh. I paused for a bit before answering. "I'm very comfortable with him. I enjoy the time I spend with him." I said.

"Define 'comfortable'." They said in unison. I tapped a finger against my chin while thinking. "Comfortable like when I'm spending time with Chen or Lay. I'm not shy around him; I can tell him anything I want."

They both looked at each other, understanding what the other thinks just by looking. "What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked. They just shook their heads and ushered me to go on. "What about Sehun?" Baek asked.

I tried hard to think. I wanted to say a simple answer but I couldn't. When I think of how I feel with Sehun, my thoughts are scrambled and are just scattered everywhere. I just don't have a definite answer for it.

"I'm not sure..." I said, scratching my head. Baek raised a brow at my statement. "What do you mean you're not sure?" He asked. I shrugged and looked at them unsure of what I'm about to answer. "I don't know. It's just that whenever I'm with him the mood is... unstable."

"What do you mean unstable?" Chen inquired. "Well, one moment we're happy and laughing and the next it's all quiet and silent, it suddenly becomes awkward. I don't know, sometimes I feel kind of not myself when I'm with him."

They both raised their brows as if they were shocked by my answer. "Wait, I'm confused by your answer on Sehun's part. What do you mean by 'not feeling like yourself'?"

I creased my forehead to think of the answer when a quick bolt of pain shot through my head. "I don't... I'm just confused. I'm not really- Wait, why are you even asking me this?"

They both shrugged and looked away. "Nothing, really. We just wanted to know what you're thinking." Not wanting to deal with it anymore, I dismissed them with a quick reply. "Well, stop it. I'm getting a headache because of you two."

"Come on, Luhan. It's unusual that you can't decipher your own feelings for Sehun." Chen remarked. I rolled my eyes and started heading towards the door. "We're just friends! Nothing more."

"That's Bull. You know that's not true." He scoffed, crossing his arm across his chest.

I turned and scowled at him. "It is and it's none of your damn business so stay out of it!"

While walking out I can't help but think of what Chen just said. He's right though. Arrgh! I don't want to think about it! But I'll find out what I think of him soon enough.

Chen's PoV....

"Well, what do you think of Luhan's answers?" I asked Baekhyun. He shrugged and said "I'm not sure, but I think he's more than half in love with Xiumin." I raised a brow at her statement. "How could you say so?"

"Well, he did say he was comfortable with Xiumin. And when you're in love with someone aren't you comfortable with anything you do with that person?" I nodded. That is true. "But how about the one with Sehun?" She opened a new cup of yogurt. "I'm not so sure. But I do remember Luhan telling me he hates his guts."

"Oh, yeah. I also remember him saying that to me. But..." I trailed off. "Chances are higher saying he's in love with Xiumin rather than Sehun. I mean, being comfortable with someone is good in terms of relationships. And I also read it on reader's digest that it's a sign of compatibility." I just nodded.

"And it's a given that he'll chose Xiumin over Sehun anytime. He said so herself. Besides, if you were Luhan wouldn't you choose Xiumin too?" Baekhyun added while opening another cup of yogurt. "Yeah, I guess. But doesn't it strike you as odd that he's confused about his feelings with Sehun?"

"It does but saying that he might love Sehun just doesn't add up to his remarks about how he's such a flirt, how he hates him and all." He drawled. I just nodded in return.

Baek has a point but I really think there's something more to Luhan's feelings than he's letting on...