[14]

Chen and I woke up early for our other prank while Lay still slept soundly. I brought Chen's DSLR for recording. We carefully crept into Sehun's bedroom and placed the camera on the bedside table.

We were now squatting down beside Sehun's bed that he's not facing. It's 5:30 am and we just put a fake guy's head in his pillow facing him. Next we put a pillow to represent the fake guy's body.

We take the stick that I broke yesterday and I start poking him from the other side of the bed. After poking him several times he groans and turns around. I take back the stick and duck just as Sehun opens his eyes. When he sees the head next to him on the bed he screams and falls down to the floor.

Next thing we knew, we were laughing like retarded hyenas. Sehun gets up and finally realizes the guy was a fake. He scowled at us. "YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!" he growls. Chen and I make a run for it.

Chen makes it out. I was heading for the door but before I even make it out, Sehun blocked my way. "Oh no." I cursed. Turning around to run away again, I felt myself get lift up. He puts me on his shoulder.

I screamed. "Put me down! Sehun!" He snickered. "No can do, Luhannie. You need to be punished." He said. I blushed at the nickname he called me. I just shook my head and pounded on his back. "Put me down! Put me down!"

He went outside the mansion. My eyes widen in horror when I realized what he's planning to do. "No! Sehun, don't you dare thr-" Before I can finish my sentence, he threw me into the swimming pool.

I gasped for air. He was laughing near the end of the pool. "Payback's a bitch!" he smirked. I swam near him. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry." He looked down at me, literally. "You're forgiven, Hannie. Here, I'll help you up." He said, leaning down and extending his hand. Instead of grabbing his hand, I reached out and cupped his face into my hands. I lean up, inches away from kissing him. I close in, he stared at me. But instead of kissing him, I pulled him into the water with me.

"What the-" he started when he surfaced, gasping for air. "'Payback's a bitch'" I enquote and got out of the pool.

After the crazy morning we had, I finally got dressed for school. I ate breakfast with everyone as usual. Chen was telling Baekhyun what we did to Sehun while Lay and I silently ate our breakfast. He was pounding on the table, laughing. Luckily, our parents left first so they didn't hear about what we did.

I haven't seen Sehun around since I left him in the pool earlier. "Luhan!" I jumped at Baekhyun's voice. I shake my head. "What?" I asked looking at Chen and him. They both exchanged looks. "You've been spacing out. I was calling out your name for like six freaking times. What's wrong?" Baek asked.

I shake my head. "Nothing. We should get going or we're going to be late." I said grabbing my bag. Before going out the door, I stopped and turned back to Baekhyun. "Do you mind going to school in the car alone?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Why? I shrugged. "I wanted to take my own car to school. And besides, I'm going home late today because of a... appointment."

I hope I didn't sound too suspicious. Baekhyun can be very nosy when it comes to things like this. "Okay." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and put my free hand on his forehead. "Are you sick? Do you have a fever?" I asked. He removed my hand and rolled his eyes. "I'm not sick!" I was about to say something when his phone beeped.

"What is it?" I asked. He unlocked his phone and read the message. After that, he puts it back inside his bag. "Come on. Chanyeol's waiting for us." he said. "Oh! A Chanyeol. Who's Chanyeol?" Chen cut in. Baekhyun turned to him. "Luhan's best friend." Chen raised a brow and looked at me. "But I thought I was your best friend! Traitor! I'm hurt, Lu." He fake gasp and placed his hand over his chest.