[8]

Sehun's PoV...

Why did dad have to make me go to the Board meeting, I still need to make preparations for my date. I don't even know what he likes, I thought as I entered the building of the Xi corp.

As I reach the floor of the meeting I heard the staffs talking.

S1: he really is kind as you said

S2: uh huh she really is the perfect son of Mr. Xi that you would imagine.

S3: And he's not like Tao. Sir Xi doesn't think highly of himself

Sir Xi? The guy from the academy? You mean he's here? I need to see what he looks like! I quickly looked around the office. I looked around a few rooms. I didn't see him anywhere so I decided to go to the meeting room. I was stunned all of a sudden, when I saw a guy with blonde hair went out of the room.

Luhan's PoV...

"Hey Baekhyun, What's up?" I asked.

[[Luck called me!]] he shouted almost making me deaf.

"Wait what? Luck? Why? What's the problem?!" I asked panicking a little.

[[He said he can't find his brother Soo]]

"What? Why? Where did he go?" I asked.

[[Like hell we know! That's why we're panicking!]] he shouted through the phone.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot." I said shaking my head.

[[We have to go! Isn't the meeting over yet?]]

"Ah it's over. I'm going down now, I just need to say I'm leaving."

[[Okay, just make it fast!]]

"Got it." After I got off the phone, I went directly to the Meeting room. I went towards my dad and whispered "Dad, something came up so I have to go." he looked at me and asked "Why what happened Luhan?" I quickly explained the situation. "Luck called. He said his brother is nowhere to be found." his eyes grew big and said "Okay, you can go." he turned to the board and investors. "Everyone, something came up, so Luhan has to leave." he announced seriously.

The investors let out a disappointment kind of look so I said "I'm very sorry, but there's an emergency so I have to say goodbye already." I really needed to go down right now. What if he got kidnapped? Or what if he was murdered!? I hope not. I snapped out of my thoughts when they said "Its okay. If it's that important you should go." I smiled as I thanked them and left.

I also stopped by the employees earlier. "Here's your coffee Sir Xi." I took the mug and drank it as fast as I could. It might've burned my tongue but I'm too panicked to notice. "Thank you for the drink. I must leave now. It's very nice to meet you all." I smiled at them as I left.

I went to the elevators and went straight down to the ground floor. I ran towards the car and almost tripped because I was almost running. When I got in, I asked Baek all sorts of questions. "What happened?" I asked Baekhyun as I got in. "I don't know. When I was reading a magazine, Luck suddenly called me and said 'Brother is missing!!' then he said they are finding him so I gave Luck your number so next time he would call you." I griped his hand tightly. "That's all?"

"He said he was missing for 2 days now." he said biting her nails. I can tell he's worried. I took a deep breath and pulled my phone out. I dialed several number trying to get in contact with Luck.

A couple of hours passed while we were talking and calling places where we could find him. Then, unexpectedly, my phone suddenly rang. I answered.

-