[15.1]

Kai's PoV...

My eyes widen at the message I just read. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Someone knows about the talk we had. My mind replays how I heard a clatter outside the door and that's when it clicked. That's it! That was definitely the person who sent me this message!

I glanced at Luhan nervously. He was watching the movie intently. This is bad. Whoever this person is would surely tell people about it and when Luhan learns about it, things would turn ugly. I quickly put my phone back into my pocket and tried concentrating on the movie but I couldn't get the fact that someone knew off of my mind.

After the movie, I still didn't feel a tad bit relieved. I was worried that the person who knew might spread it through the school or worse, tell Luhan about it. I'm not sure if he would believe it, but still, Sehun would get into a hell lot of trouble.

"Are you okay?" I heard Luhan's voice, making me snap out of my trance. I glanced and saw him looking at me with his brows furrowed. "Ah... Yeah, why?" I asked pretending to be oblivious. "You've been spacing out. And earlier inside the theatre, you shift in your seat uncomfortably every other minute. Seriously, what's wrong?" He asked, looking worried.

I shook my head. "It's nothing. Anyway, want me to take you home?" He arched a brow. "I brought my car, remember?" I squeezed the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes, trying to snap out of it. "Ah, yeah. Sorry, I forgot you brought your car."

"You sure you're okay? It seems-" Before he could protest, I cut him off. "Luhan, I'm fine. Go home now, it's getting dark. It's dangerous for cute people like you to be out so late." he rolled his eyes and punched my arm. "You've got to snap out of it. Seriously, I think you hit your head too hard when you tripped. You sound a lot like Baekhyun. Anyway, just get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow." He waved and walked away.

I have to get to the bottom of this. I won't let that person make a mess out of everything.

Luhan's Pov...

I went straight home after the movie. I couldn't shrug off the feeling that Kai was uncomfortable about something. It's like he's nervous that something bad would happen. I shake my head and concentrated on driving.

When I got home, I head to the living room to find either Chen, Lay or Baekhyun. And to my surprise I saw them, excluding Lay, in the living room with Chanyeol as an addition. Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were talking. They all turned to me as I entered. Baekhyun looked irritated whereas Chen looked fairly happy. I creased my forehead in confusion. "Hey, Lulu. How's your date?" Baek asked smiling sweetly. Too sweet.

"It was fine. What are you guys doing?" I asked. They looked at one another before Chen answered "We're just talking. Baek asked Chanyeol to come over since we were bored to death earlier." Baek managed to put on a smile but of course I know it's fake. "What were you talking about?" I arch my brow and folded my arms across my chest.

"What? You don't believe us?" Baek asked. "I believe Chen. But you, there's something you're not telling me." I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked at Chanyeol like having some sort of conversation that only they could understand. "Come on, Baek. Spit it out."

He sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you. I punched Chanyeol earlier and the reason I invited him here is because I wanted to say sorry. Happy now?" Chen looked surprised at his statement. I creased my forehead yet again. "Why?" He scratched his forehead and said "Uh... H-he... I... Uhm... He a-accidentally kissed me." He stammered. My eyes widen but before I could even say anything he convinced me it was nothing. So I simply nodded and sat beside Chen. He looked at me and asked "You okay?" I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Lay asked as he walked into the room. I sit up straight and looked at him. "What did you have in mind?" Baekhyun asked. He scratched the back of his head and said "I kind of wanted to watch Alice in the Wonderland. I suddenly want to watch Johnny Depp. He's such a great actor. I mean, if I could be an actor for even just a day, I'd be him." He grinned.

We all laughed and looked at each other. "What's so funny about it?" Lay pouted. "Nothing! Anyway, let's go watch." Baekhyun said. I stood up and pinched Lay's cheek. "I'll pass on this one. I'm tired and I just want to rest for now." They nodded and I head to my room.

After taking a shower, I went straight to bed. I tucked myself in. I was about to close my eyes when my phone beeped. I reached for it. It was a text message from Kai. When I open the message it said:

Luhan, I'm sorry if that date was the worst date you had. I just had too much on my mind. I'm really sorry! And... Sorry x

I narrowed my eyes and reread the last part  Why did he put 'And... Sorry'? What's the other sorry for? Aish! Nevermind, I'll just deal with those tomorrow. I typed a quick reply. After putting it back on my bedside table, I close my eyes and sleep takes me away.

The next morning was pretty much the same. Although when we were having breakfast, Baek was acting odd yet again. "What's with him?" I whisper to Chen, who seems to be amused by something. "Something happened last night." He said. I leaned closer to him. "What?"

"I can hear you, y'know." Baekhyun said, trying to concentrate on his food. I smiled sheepishly at her. Jayden coughed and whispered "He and Chanyeol kissed last night." My brows shot up. Whoa! Did I hear that right? Well, who would've thought that they'd end up together?

"It's not what you think. It just so happens that we both glanced at the same time and accidentally kissed." he stated. I looked at him, confused on how he read my mind. Chen shot me a look indicating that he doesn't believe his explanation. I get Chen's point though. I mean, who accidentally kisses twice? "I didn't read your mind, I just know that look on your face that says 'Oh-who- would've- thought?'" He said playing with his food. "How are you doing that? Are you psychic?"

He rolled his eyes and threw a crumpled napkin at me. "Just admit it. You like him." I smirked. "I don't like him!" He said defensively. I raised my hands as if surrendering. "Fine, you love him. Better?" He groaned. "You're impossible!" Chen and I laughed.

Lay just chuckled, shaking his head at our childishness. Baek glanced at his wristwatch. "Oh no! We're going to be late if we don't hurry." He said while gathering his things. "Don't change the-" He cut me off. "I'm not trying to change the subject! It's already 7:15! Unless you want to be late, I suggest you move your ass and get your things now!"

I quickly gather my things. He already snapped so it means he's downright mad. And trust me; you don't want to get him mad because this boy with eyeliner can kick your ass in less than five minutes when he's furious. Not that I can't handle it, but you know what I mean.

Before going out I turn to Lay and Chen. "Don't you guys ever get bored here? You should go out sometimes." Lay chuckled. "We will. In fact, we're both going out later." I arch a brow. "Where to?" Chen smiled. "To our new university." My eyes widen at what Lay just said. "What? You mean you'll be studying here? For good?" He nodded. "I'll be taking singing this time and Chen will be try taking on dancing but we'll still focus on our main talents." I grinned and gave them a huge hug. "I'm so happy for you two! What university are you going to?" Chen smirked at me. "That's a secret."

"But-"

"No but's. Go or you'll be late."

I pouted as I walked away. Baek was already in the car when I got to the main door. After I got in, Baekhyun made the driver rush us to the school. And I just watched him in amusement.