[25]

Kai's PoV...

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between DEATH THREATS and LOVE LETTERS- even if the person who sent the death threats still claims to love you. And normally I wouldn't mind recieving letters but this, this is off the charts. No matter how beautiful the handwritting is you can't deny the horrid intent behind it. Because whoever sent this letters is undoubtly insane.

I've already read it four times now, letting each word sink in. I've been recieving letters like this for the past several weeks and it had been stressful. Staring at the letter, I couldn't help reading it for the fifth time.

My dear Kai,

How have you been doing? I noticed that you've attached yourself to Luhan's group. Are they as fun as students say they are? Well, I'm sure they must be since you enjoy hanging out with them.

You know I still love you. I just love Sehun much more now. It's too bad I'm having a bad case of insomnia, that's why I don't see you guys in my dreams that much anymore. But I still daydream and that's as good. Don't you miss me? Cause I miss you. I still clearly remember how my fingers run through you soft hair, and how your soft kisses always turns agressive when we make out.

I'm surprised by your obstinacy though. Seeing you're easy to sleep with but hard to compel. I thought by now you would've make a move already. Don't you care about yourself? Or anyone close to you? Because if you don't do something sooner to break apart Luhan and my sweetheart Sehun, I'll hurt you and those close to you or I could also kill Sehun and myself so we can be together forever. And don't forget I could tell the brutal truth about Sehun's plans with him. I just prefer breaking them apart the easy way than having to break someone's heart.

I also assume that you haven't told anyone about this for I know you wouldn't want anymore gifts.

Be careful of your actions, I'm always watching.

Lots o'love,
C

I scowled at the letter for the nth time. The person behind this is apperantly a sick sadist. But I don't know who this might be. I mean, I know lots of girls with a name that starts with C. This could be amyone. I took a deep breath as I crumpled the paper in my hand.

I didn't, and I still don't, regard her threats lightly. She had proven that she was serious about her threats when she had my dog kidnapped and sent her back to me, dead. That's one of the reason why I haven't told anyone about it.

I'm always watching. She always says that on her letters. I don't know why but I'm getting this feeling that she's someone we know. But she must be very influential and determined to the point of paying someone to do an inside job for her.

Since then I had my dad double our security. I also had Luhan tailed since I noticed he didn't have any bodyguards. Probably because he isn't used to those kind of things. I just hope that maniac doesn't do anything drastic. And God knows I'm trying so hard to find out who that crazy girl is.

But I must know her since she said we made-out. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number. It rang several times before someone picked up. "Hey, can you do me a favor? I'm looking for a someone."

Luhan's PoV...

I stared at the never ending lines of suits that stood before us. I was at a shop that sells designer clothes with my mom and Baekhyun. Apperantly my mom and the owner of the shop are best friends so my mom brought us here since her best friend said he made a suit for me.

Even though this shop was just a small branch of the main store he owns in Paris and Italy, the suits here are elegant and pricey. It made sense though, because the materials used for the clothes were pretty expensive. They were obviously tailored for classy people.