BaekYeol Special: "Shooting Star"

Song: Shooting Star by Hale

---
Baekhyun's PoV...

I got out of bed and had a good stretch like I always do. I combed my hair, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Looking at the calendar, my eyes widen. It's December 25.

It's December 25!!!!

Wondering why I'm so happy about it? Of course because it's Christamas and also because my mom seemed to have spared me from a marriage meeting. What marriage meeting? The thing is, my mom always sets me up on marriage meetings with sons of her collegue or friends during occasions like Christmas, Valentines and whatever crap my mom could come up with. Of course she knows about my sexual preference and she seems supportive. But still…

I went to the dining room to eat breakfast. When I got there, Luhan, Lay and Chen was eating breakfast. I sat on the opposite side where Luhan was sitting. "Merry Christmas morning, Baek." They greeted. "Hey, morning. Merry Christmas. What's for breakfast?" I asked while fixing my tea. "Bacon and eggs." Chen said before putting a spoonful of bacon in his mouth. I stared at Luhan. "He's still not talking?" I asked.Lay nodded.

Luhan hasn't been talking as much as he used to. When I talk to him, he only says as much as a 'yes', 'no', and 'okay'. It's like he's being cautious of his words, like he's afraid that something will slip out of his mouth that he doesn't want us to know about. He's been like this for, I don't know, a week?

I put my spoon and fork down and heaved a sigh. I turned to face him. "Luhan, why won't you say a single proper sentence?" I shot him a worrying look but he only stared at me. "Is there something you don't want me to know? You know, I won't force you if you don't want to tell me."

He looked confused. He looked over at me and asked "What? You don't know? It's all over the freaking the school's internet page." I raised my brows at his statement. "What is?" He shut his mouth as if regretting he said anything. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Lay, can I borrow your ipad?" I asked, still staring at him.

He passed me his ipad. I opened our school's page to know what's was happening. I click a link that says 'Awesome surprise for a special someone'. It led me to YouTube. I wait a little to let the video buffer before playing it. Lay and Chen scooted over to look at the video.

You know, if I was a cartoon, my jaw would have fallen to the ground minutes ago. I never expected Sehun to do something this sweet. This is the most unique surprise you could do to anyone! I've got to hand it to him, he sure knows how to court a person.

"Well, that was... Unexpected." I said, still looking at the ipad. Lay nodded in agreement. "He was... creative." He muttered. I looked at Luhan. "How come I didn't know about this?" I asked him. He shrugged and played with his food.

"Anyway, do you guys have plans for today?" I asked, changing topics. I wouldn't press if he doesn't want me to. Lay nodded while wiping the side of his lips. "Yeah, why?" I shook my head and said "Well, it's just that, I have nothing to do today. Like seriously, nothing. I was wondering if I could tag along with either one of you."

"Well, you can't tag along with me. I have a date." Lay informed while flashing a goofy smile. Luhan instantly furrowed his eyebrows and asked "Who?" Lay gave him a little squeeze. "You don't have to worry about me and be all protective. I can handle myself." Lay shot him a look and snarled. "I know that. Just tell me who it is." He pinched his nose and talked in a baby-ish way. "Awe, my brother is being protective towards me. How sweet."

I looked at Chen but he shook his head. "Sorry, I'm going somewhere." I pouted. "I have an idea!" Lay suddenly exclaimed. "Baek, why don't you tag along with Lulu instead? I'm sure he has something planned for himself, right Lu?"