[12.2]

I sat down on the nearest chair I gripped and pondered. Why are they staying here for another night? Is dad setting me up again?

I ate my breakfast in silence. After a few minutes Sehun went in. He was wearing new clothes, hair still wet. Our dad's certainly came prepared for this. They are so sneaky! "Why are you alone? Where are our dad's?" He asked. I swallowed what I was chewing and said "They left early. Something came up with the company." He muttered something to himself but I couldn't care less what it was.

He sat on the opposite side of me and ate his breakfast silently. I stood up as I finished. I was about to leave but I turned around and asked him.

"Hey, are you doing anything after this?" He looked at me curiously and said "No, why?" I hesitated for a bit, and then decided. I always do that when I think too much or when I'm stressed out. "I... you... Do you want to go horseback riding?"

"Sure." He said. I smiled and motioned for him to follow me. I made him change into the proper attire for horseback riding. Honestly, I was impressed. He still looked good even though he's wearing those clothes.

He cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality. I looked at him. He was smirking. "See something you like?" I rolled my eyes and said "In your dreams, playboy."

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the field. "Wait here. I'm going to get the horses we're going to use." he nodded and I headed to the stables.

After talking to the caretaker of the horses, I have finally managed to borrow the ones that just got cleaned. I was about to call Sehun when I saw him flirting with a servant. More specifically, with Miranda.

Miranda is a part time maid here. She's the same age as me. Her family is in debt to us, so to pay it off she has to work here. I don't think she likes me though. At times, I catch her glaring daggers at me for no reason.

Miranda was giggling and Sehun being the playboy that he is flashed a sexy smile. I can't believe he's that much of a man-whore. Does he really flirt with every girl he sees?

I'm not jealous or anything, it's just that I'm offended that he ditched me to flirt with Miranda. Why am I offended? I don't know.

And to think I asked him nicely. Oh well, nothing I can do now. I'll just go by myself then.

Sehun's PoV...

I watched Luhan head to the stables. I need to make a more good impression, but the way he reacted last night proves that I'm already halfway through my plan.

I can't wait to see the look on her face the moment he realizes that I'm just playing him.

I was getting too caught up in my thoughts when a girl with long brunnet hair walked up to me. She looked at me seductively and being the playboy that I am, I flashed her one of my most sexy smile.

"Aren't you Oh Sehun?" She said stroking my arm as she talked. "The one and only, babe." I smirked.

We chatted for a while. But as she went on, I found her extremely annoying. She kept giggling at everything I'm saying. I was now blocking her squeaky voice out of my head. God! This girl is so annoying! And where the hell is Luhan? What's taking him so long?

That last question hit me. Hard. Where is he? Did he ditch me? He better not. Nobody ever ditches me.

I shook my head and looked around, ignoring whatever the bimbo is talking about. I didn't see him anywhere. Even a glimpse of him. Nothing. I saw no sign of him.

I heard a small shout. A soft one. Luhan. I shot my head to the left and saw him. He was riding a horse. Elegantly, might I add. His posture retained even in riding, his hair flowing through the wind. He looked beautiful.

Stop. Pause. Rewind. Did I just call him beautiful? For crying out loud Sehun! You're just playing with that prick! Get that stuck in your head!

I mentally slapped myself. "I'm really sorry, but I have to go." I said to the girl. She pouted "But why?" I smiled at her and said "I've got to catch a pretty little deer." She frowned and asked "Deer? Who?" I jerked my head to the field where Luhan was riding around. Her jaw dropped and looked at me intently "You're with him? You like guys? You're gay?"

"I'm bisexual. Got anything against that?" I looked at her curiously. She gritted her teeth and furrowed her eyebrows. She muttered something but was too low for me to hear. "Are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me and flashed a flirty smile before saying "Of course, why wouldn't I be? Anyway, shouldn't you be chasing after that- slut." she said the last part on a low voice, but not low enough for me not to hear.

Does she hate Luhan? But isn't Luhan like her master considering that she works for their family?

I just ignored it and walked away. I borrowed a horse. I took it in the field and quickly spotted Luhan. I hopped on the horse and chased after him.

I made the horse gallop as fast as it could. Fortunately, I caught up to him. I was now riding beside him. Luhan glanced at me with a glare.

Whoa! What did I do this time?!

I rode closer to him and shouted "Why the hell did you leave me back there?" He slowed down a bit and so did I. He still wasn't talking. "Hey, are you mad?" I asked with my forehead creased.

"No." he spat. "Clearly you're forcing yourself to lie. Come on Luhan, just tell me why you left me back there." I said in a rugged voice. "Because I didn't want to interrupt you doing your man-whore business." he sneered.

I normally tolerated people calling me 'man-whore' but coming from him it really hurt. I shouldn't care because I am just playing with him, but somehow I do.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked. he stopped and stared at me. This time, I stopped; I was a few inches ahead of him. "You know what I mean." he snorted, his eyes narrowed to slits. I stopped a smile as I can't help but think that he's jealous.

I climbed down my horse when I accidentally hit his horse with my foot. This sent the horse on rampage. Luhan was struggling to calm the horse down, resorting to him falling off and rolling on the ground. It a couple of seconds before it all registered to me.

I came rushing to him. He slowly sat up and I lent an extending hand. He stared at it. "Come on, just take it." I said. He glared at me and stood himself up. He dusted off the dirt on him and all the personnel came to him.

They all asked if he was all right and if he needs a doctor to look at him. He shook her head and told them not to worry. I came closer to him and said "You should see a doctor." He looked at me sternly "Don't come closer to me. Don't even dare touch me again." with that he walked off.

Great! There goes my chance.

Luhan's PoV...

That damned bastard! I can't believe him! He's really a trouble magnet!

If it weren't for him I wouldn't fall off the horse. And he even had the fucking guts to ask if he did anything wrong! Ugh. Why am I even stressing over this? He's nothing to me anyway, Right? Right?!

I walked upstairs heading to my room. I passed a couple of hallways when I noticed an open door.

"Why is that door open?" I asked no one in particular. I went closer and recognized the room.

That room shouldn't be open, unless...

I rushed to the door. I stood there in disbelief. This can't be happening. There was a person inside. He was staring out the doors leading to the room's balcony, his hands on his hips and he sighed feeling relief. He turned around finally noticing me. He smiled warmly.

"How are you, Luhan?"