mt. lady

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - you're a little "villain" bitch

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - you said catch

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 878

---

it had been raining all day, the sky a dim gray swirling with dark blue as almost black clouds crawled along.

trees wet and weeping as civilians walked the streets with umbrellas covering their heads. through even with the weather preventing some activities, villains still did what they do best.

villainy.

puddles splashed and sent droplets flying as her black leather boots hit the old cracked concrete of the back alley streets. hands held up every now and then to help focus her power on a specific area or point.

atoms binding and colliding as she willed them too, eyes scanning her surroundings as she ran with her team of villains.

after all, working as a commander for the league was not an easy job.

"heroes coming in from the north." she spoke in a calm tone despite the circumstances, her team running behind her in a mad dash to escape.

"we should fight instead of running!" one of the villains called out to her.

she didn't want to, she really didn't, but the want and need radiating from her underlings built up much too high. she sighed and nodded to herself. "fine whatever. i really wish i could just out myself already.".

she ran like the wind, her small army seconds away from an opening on a small road left deserted.

"spread out, we'll fight here and if we get turned upside down escape through on of these roads." she commanded, pointing to the multiple roads now exposed to them.

"where are you going?" her second in command asked.

"i don't feel like fighting today. i'll watch from above and make sure we don't die out here." she said, sending a quick glare to the blood lusting men before climbing up to a balcony hanging off on of the buildings.

once the heroes arrived she could tell they were new. she could also make out the new faces added to the wood hero or whatever his name was, team. they all work for him, sidekicks thrown out to the wolves for "experience".

yeah right.

she stood there, she didn't help either side, instead watching with little interest as she listened to her surroundings.

"more are coming. they probably aren't as bad as these guys so i'll actually need to help my men out now." y/n sighed and rolled her eyes and shoulders, getting a few satisfying pops and cracks.

she watched as high ranked heroes fought her bunch of lackeys. most of them deciding to run down one of the many side roads then continue to fight.

she sat her head in her hand, assisting anyone with their fighting, villains and heroes alike.

eventually though, all her men had escaped and ran from the heroes that had been so adamant about fighting. she mumbled a quick, "cowards.", before hopping down and beginning to walk away.

but then a high pitched scream stopped her.

she looked up and saw one of her men holding a helpless civilian over the edge of the building.

"oh, fuck." her mind went wild, usually calm and collected thoughts quickly shifted into rapid visions of this poor woman falling to her death on her watch.

she was about to blow her cover, let all her hard work fly away like sand on a windy day, but a strong and brave voice caused her to stop.

"hey! that woman hasn't done anything to you so let her go! fight me not her, what is wrong with you?!" y/n knew that voice.

a new young hero fresh from u.a. making a larger then life splash in the hero pool with her quirk and personality.

mt. lady.

y/n bit her lip, was this practically baby of a hero really going to stop this cold blooded villain from dropping this woman.

it was simple really, he could just barely slip and bam. one less human living on planet earth. mt. lady couldn't possibly know y/n was down there in the alley, and even if she did y/n would look like just another villain to fight.

though, the always thoughtful and steady y/n was wrong. as fast as a light, mt. lady had grown. she stood over the building, feet steady on both it's side while her hands flew towards the villain and innocent woman.

the villain let go and dived to the roof of the building. she started to fall but was caught but one of mt. lady's large hands while the other was trapping the villain.

y/n sighed. she was wrong, the young hero stood her ground and handled the situation relatively well. she shook her head and began to once again walk away, the sound of the woman thanking the hero before running to the stairs played softly as y/n entered an alleyway.

but the sound of a shocked gasp then screaming made her turn on her feet and dash forward.

there she stood, a young hero by the alias mt. lady in her arms.

"i.. my quirk... i just didn't.." she stumbled on her words, blond hair swaying as she gazed up at y/n. "you're beautiful.".

"you're lucky i'm an undercover hero.".

---