aizawa shota - platonic

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - #sadboyhoursbutnotreallycusitsgenuinelynotthatsad #iforgothowtospell"hours"foraseconed #didispell"seconed"right?

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - i love him and let's be honest, he'd make a great dad

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 642

: )

"y/n, remember what we talked about here when you go to school on monday, ok?" the therapist named nancy said, and y/n huffed crossing her arms.

"whatever, you're just being nice because you wanna bone my dad." she said and nancy looked at her with wide eyes and a small, frightened smile. "you fucking freak."

that was the third anger management therapist that month.

aizawa sighed as his daughter tried explaining herself. "that last bitch didn't even bother reading over my fucking profile! she was just being nice so she could hook up with you and that's fucking gross! she didn't even know why i was there also she's definitely the densest person i've ever met." aizawa looked over to his daughter with a bored expression as she ranted.

"she told me to remember what we talked about at school on monday! it's the middle of the fucking summer, dad! what, do i look like some nerd or delinquent that got sent off to school as some punishment!?" her words were filled with just as much hurt as they were pure anger.

y/n aizawa was not one to be taken lightly. her academic ability out shined top students like momo without even trying.

"that bitch saw my bandaids and scars then assumed i was in some gang or apart of the yakuza!" her battle ready body, mind, and soul rivaled that of top heroes and villains alike.

"for fucks sake she didn't even bother finding out my quirk!" and her quirk was one not to underestimate.

mind reading.

something so simple sounding but once honed and used correctly, could turn some simple child dressed in baggy black clothes, into a fighting machine.

never leaving a fight with a loss on her belt, y/n made sure she was recognized as the best. but the respect of her classmates can only go so far and reach so many people.

"maybe i don't work hard enough." her broken and weak words made shouta's heart stop.

"that's not true. if anything you should work less, your body can only take so much stress before shutting down." her fathers words went in one ear and out the other.

"i wish i had another quirk." she sighed out, tears falling from her eyes as she slumped in her bed.

shouta was never good at comforting people but when it came to his beloved adopted daughter he would do anything to make her feel better.

though physical affection is not and will never be his strong suit, shouta leaned in and hugged his daughter like she was the only thing he could ever feel. it took a minute for her to hug back but when she did they both felt better.

she cried onto his pajama shirt as he rubbed small circles onto her back, both of them just living in the mostly silent room.

the next day y/n got up and out of bed like nothing had happened. like she totally didn't just question every life decision she had ever made.

she walked into the kitchen in training clothes, nodding to her dad while he stood leaning against the countertop. "training with bakugo and kirishima." was all she said.

just as she was getting to the front door, just as the door open and she started to walk out, "y/n," shouta called out, and she looked behind herself to her father. "if... if you stay out of trouble today don't worry about going to another anger management class." he said and she nodded.

"thank you." she said, nodding to the man that had taken her in.

"no problem."

"i love you dad, goodbye."

"i love you too, kid."

---