shinso and kaminari

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - they're playing 'among us'

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - y/n and hitoshi are dating, denki is just third wheeling as always

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 259

---

"yellow is kinda sus." y/n said from her spot cuddled into hitoshi's side. denki groaned before whining.

"you always say that when we start a new game." he grumbled making his friends snicker. "listen, i'm a single dad with two babies. murder isn't in my agenda, only love and family time!" he proclaimed, running around the cafeteria to find one of his tasks.

"mhmm, maybe it's a family thing." hitoshi said, smirking when his girlfriend gasped.

"yeah, you all set up shop in the weaponry, where by the way, i just found a body, then you talk about who you're gonna kill." y/n said, finishing off her statement by calling a meeting in the form of reporting a body. "that was uraraka, you bitch." she said when she realized pink had died.

"you killed uraraka?" hitoshi asked, looking up at denki who shrieked.

"no! i can't kill anyone because i'm not the imposter!" he frowned and mumbled, "i'm just a single dad trying to provide.".

"let's see how you provide in the middle of space." y/n said, clicking the green check mark next to denki's name.

denki immediately deflated when he saw his yellow character float around in space. the white writing typing out that he wasn't in fact, the imposter.

"oh, shit." both hitoshi and y/n said airily, looking over to the last person left living in their game.

"todoroki, you bitch.".

---