class 1a

notes: i've watched the video above way too many times and it still makes me laugh

word count: 516

:)

uraraka and y/n were chilling, talking about whatever on the dorm couch while midoriya was doing homework in a nearby chair. suddenly, y/n's stomach growled loud enough to interrupt the conversation.

uraraka's eyes widened, one hand moving to y/n's stomach as the girl laughed and she turned to midoriya who was looking up at them. "did you hear that?" she asked, face absolutely stunned with how loud the growl was. "did you hear that?" she asked again, getting a soft chuckle from the boy.

"maybe i need to bit something." y/n offered, eyes meeting with uraraka's, "give me your arm."

:)

"i do wanna read your fortune." y/n said, moving to dig around in here school bag while the class waited for aizawa to come in. "i got some human teeth here." she said, the two girls she was talking to, momo and jirou exchanged confused side glances.

y/n pulled her hand out, opening a small black bag before shaking it around then poring it on her desk like they were dice. "oh no," she started, "you gonna have your period in about fifteen minutes."

:)

"gay men, on average, have more older brothers than straight men." y/n said, reading out notes she'd made for a class presentation.

iida visibly shifted, confusion lacing his features. "did you know that?" todoroki asked,

"i have an older brother." iida mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"ok, if you're second, third, fourth one born you're exponentially more likely to be gay. i have an older brother." todoroki said, getting a nod from y/n who continued to give her speech.

:)

"this taste like soap." kaminari said, interrupting the conversation between mina and y/n.

"that might be fake, sis." mina said, getting a laugh from y/n and a gasp from the boy.

"some of these are fake, are you eating a fake one?" y/n asked, hand going to cover her mouth as she laughed at her friend as he looked at the half eaten macaroon.

:)

the tv in the dorm room was on, a series of episodes netflix was offering before they'd eventually remove them on as a group of the students watched. the episode was about sex, specifically kinks. "sharks! oh no that's an airplane, oh it's mile high." y/n said, her mind not working as fast as her mouth.

"and the plane goes straight up your ass." bakugo scoffed, shaking his head before looking over to the girl with a sarcastic smile on, "and no it's not a shark, you fucking blind bitch."

"shark in the pussy? been there." mina said off-handedly, getting a couple laughs.

"deep sea diving? momma born in the game!" sero added in, as the laughter got  bit louder.

"jaws?" kaminari shrugged, cackling with his friends.

:)

"and he's gonna joust her pussy. can't get pregnant through forged steel." bakugo said quietly, nudging y/n and pointing at the tv screen that was displaying a movie.

:)