kirishima ejijrou

note- ^i was cleaning out my photos and found this as suggestions for how i should organize... the car one i just-

warning - reader is sort of aggressive and this is a soulmate au type thing..

word count- 531

...

y/n looked at her wrist then to her boyfriend who was currently watering his rocks. a small jagged doodle of a rock was tattooed in the middle of her skin, the ink visible to her now that she'd met the love of her life.

"i can't believe my fucking tattoo is a rock." she hissed under her breath, her boyfriend turning to look at her with a confused face.

"i much rather have a rock then a knife, babe." he said, flashing her his own tattoo of a small cartoon-ish knife. y/n huffed as rolled her eyes. "baby, i've been asked countless times if my soulmate is a villain or a murderer." his response was met with a mumble.

"maybe next time you should just say yes."

...

y/n was merciless during training, she always went all out which is definitely something the others would admire if it weren't for her constant bloodthirsty gaze.

"babe, you got a scratch on your cheek." kirishima spoke softly to her like she was a shy and full of fear, his hand gently reaching out to swipe away some dirt below her wound.

"kiss it better, pussy." admittedly, their personalities were stark contrasts of one another.

...

"i wish i could kill someone." y/n mumbled as she tapped on her phone screen, the nine other students in the room would have normally looked at her concerned but tonight they didn't.

luckily, they were playing a virtual game that allowed two of them to be killers, imposters if you will, while the rest went about their business.

the room rumbled with soft chatter as the students spoke to one another. kaminari screamed as bakugo followed after him while jirou sighed and closed her eyes as her little bean was stabbed by momo.

kirishima nudged his girlfriends arm, she turned to him after finishing her task. "what?" she asked, eyes glancing over to him as she huddled further into his side.

"can we switch phones?" he whispered, making sure she was the only one to hear. a quick nod was all he needed before they switched phones.

y/n was finally able to go on the killing spree she always wanted.

...

"sorry we were late." momo said as jirou and herself entered the room already holding kirishima, y/n, and bakugo.

"we got caught up in something." the short purple haired girl was quick to add in, both her and momo taking their seats on a blanket covering the floor as a movie began on y/n's dorm rooms tv.

"more like tangled in some sheets." y/n quipped, her eyes not leaving the screen even when her soulmate nudged her to apologize for the joke.

"says you." bakugo said, his eyes meeting y/n's as she turned to glare at him.

"ok, ok. let's not fight you two." always the peace maker, kirishima broke the two up before they could do each other any damage.

...