hawks

note: used the video above for the idea, basically switched naveen with hawks and tiana with y/n...

i wanted to make a longer version but didn't have the time nor inspiration, so if someone wants to they definitely should

word count: 606

:)

welcoming himself to a new place was always easy. with girls at his feet and everyone wanting to be around him, hawks always got a party wherever he went.

his favorite thing, having fun, right next to pretty girls and spending someone else's money.

"hey, what's your name?" the blonde asked, attempting to swoon a pretty girl he'd seen serving a few tables at the party.

with his winning smile still on his cheeks, her frown didn't sway him from prancing around to other girls.

that girl however, y/n, scoffed and walked away. rolling her eyes at the male that had come to her little town to train her little brother.

"piece of shit." she whispered, watching her brother from across the room as he sat in a corner, "can't even hold off to meet his student."

she walked around the welcome party for the male, making sure everyone had something to eat and somewhere to sit. "i'll go grab some extra chairs for you." she said to an elderly couple, "i'll be back."

while she was running around helping others, hawks stood with a frown as a little kid was babbling on about heroes. he wanted to go party, not stand there with some toddler.

"listen, kid, i'm gonna go now and talk to pretty women. go find your mom." he said, turning only for the kid to grab his hand and start crying.

his cries caught the attention of other guest, all glaring at the male or snickering at him. "come on, kid, let go." he begged, the child now throwing a tantrum.

before he knew it, the kid sneezed. his grip grew tighter as a purple and red mist swirled around them. he looked around frantically, trying to dislodge the child.

no one was watching, no one saw as hawks grew smaller and smaller.

across the party, inside the hotel room closest to the park where everyone was, y/n was grabbing the chairs. as she walked out to give them to the old couple, she saw a bird fly overhead.

she brushed it off till a child ran up to her, tears in his eyes and snot rubbed around his nose and mouth. he pointed up at the bird, still crying.

she tried to calm him, but she too was transformed. shrinking as her eyes widened, looking up for help but everyone was distracted. the swirl of purple and red surround her, when it cleared she was at the boys knees.

he looked around, then ran off, leaving y/n in a pile of her clothes.

she looked around, everything much taller than before.

the bird from before landed in front of her, his golden eyes lazy and bored.

"he's a brat, huh?" she screamed, her wings she didn't realize yet she had flapping as they tried to run from the talking bird.

"what the hell?" she screamed, feet getting tangled in her clothes.

he watched her waddle away, trying to open the doors for the hotel but she couldn't. he walked up behind her, both looking in the glass doors at their reflections.

they were both silent, one still shocked while the other was pissed.

"guess we're birds now, huh?" he asked, looking over to the girl who turned and stared at him.

"that's all you have to say?" she asked, the male shrugging as she groaned.

:)