gay girls

notes: heavily implied that reader/y/n is a girl that likes girls in some way also some tiktok audios also also after this chapter i'm gonna try to use more gender neutral pronouns instead of just she/her :)

word count:

:)

"how to be a baddie, err." mina mumbled under her breath, y/n glancing up to her before looking back down to her homework.

"wear black or red lipstick," she said, voice a bit louder than mina's.

"err." they both said at the same time.

"put your hair in ponytails, and flip it around, to get the boys attention," momo joined in, both the other girls looking at her with happily shook faces, both smiling.

"err."

:)

"why miss. johnson's titty on the ground?" mina mumbled, uraraka giggling and shaking her trying to tell the other girl to stop.

"miss. johnson thicc with two c's." y/n said, getting uraraka to let out more giggles.

"you wanna hear a story?" mina asked, a small smirk on her face.

"is it about..."

"bbq sauce on.."

"my titties?"

uraraka's giggles became cackling as she feel to the floor.

:)

uraraka was on her phone, she'd just opened a picture midoriya had sent her asking what she was doing. she looked up at her group of friends, a small smile spreading on her round cheeks.

"everytime you get four friends together, one of 'em always gotta dress like anne green gables," she said, phone being held up and pointed at tsu who looked like the picture imagine of every lesbians dream cottagecore fantasy.

"one of them never left the emo phase of high school," the phone was now recording jirou, she looked like she was fresh from a concert with her hair wild and most of her clothes ripped in some way.

"one of them looks like a business bitch that has their whole life together." momo was next, a red blazer covering her shoulders with a freshly pressed white blouse under it, black out sunglasses covering her eyes.

"and a little boy." the phone panned to y/n, who looked like a mix between a preteen boy and a elementary school kid who had just been picked up from school.

uraraka turned the phone to her, smile still on her lips, "y/n told me i look like a lollipop then licked me when we first met up this morning."

:)

"i keep getting 'am i gay?' quizzes as my adds and as like suggested products. what the fuck?" y/n said, scrolling through her phone before getting on youtube. "what the fuck!?" she screamed tossing her phone over to mina who stated to laugh her ass off.

on the phone was an add for a website, the add was a rainbow with big bolded words in white asking 'am i gay?'

"i know i'm gay what the hell is this homophobic shit?!" y/n shouted, getting mina to laugh more.

:)