todoroki enji

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - spoilers for anime onlys

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - let's pretend aizawa, hizashi, and shirakumo were first years when endeavor was a third year, 'ight? {also, can we just appreciate the picture above... he looks cute?}

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 2469 ;)

---

"enjiiiii~" the overly excited coo came from a girl currently jogging over to the tall guy himself.

"are you ready?" he asked, it would have been somewhat intimidating if it weren't for his fucking baby face.

she giggled as she plopped her gym bag down next to his. "sure thing, big guy." the second year girl said, her h/c hair swaying as she got in a fighting position.

todoroki enji and l/n y/n were on the spectrum as unlikely friends. his personality usually scared people away or he intimated them and if those tactics didn't work, telling people to fuck off usually did.

y/n on the other hand, was so so so charismatic. she was easy to get along with and her amusing and carefree nature allowed people to take a step back and laugh. she was a breath of fresh air to most, enji included.

"you do realize how late it is, right? you should have worn more then a t-shirt and sweat pants." enji said, getting in a defensive position.

y/n chuckled and shrugged. "i got you to warm me up if needed." she said, her tone told him she was joking but enji scowled nonetheless.

"can you stop that for one second?" he asked as they engaged. he swiped at her feet but she jumped over his leg and rolled to his left.

"stop what? expressing my love?~~" she asked, grinning at him from her spot on the ground. he growled and she hummed. "growl again, baby.".

flames erupted from his arms and just like that y/n darted to the side. her speed based quirk allowing her an easy escape from the hot flames.

though the situation looked pretty intense, y/n was laughing and giggling like a child and enji was barely trying to hit the girl at this point.

"why, on earth would you say something like that?!" the dude asked, scolding the girl labeled as his friend while tossing fire at her.

she just shouted out an, "i just said it, man!", while continuing to dodge the flaming balls of warmly colored fire.

it was already late when the two arrived but now it was exactly midnight. the two were tired... just kidding y/n had slept during class that day and enji was dealing with his lack of energy like a champ.

"we should start training like this more often! don't 'cha think?" y/n asked, happily skipping along side her best friend. enji grunted in reply causing y/n to giggle. "if you keep grunting and stuff i'll just keep making sexual comments.~" y/n said in a sing song manner.

enji scoffed and rolled his eyes. "you're just going to give people the wrong idea. most of the media already assume we're dating." he said and y/n hummed happily.

"yeah yeah, remember that one time during internships, our mentors or whatever worked on a attack together? the paparazzi got more pics of us together then they did of the actual battle." y/n said and enji nodded, before rushing out saying 'ok'.

y/n chuckled and shook her head. "the pictures of us looked pretty cool though, huh? we looked like an awesome power duo!" she cheered and enji told her to quiet down.

"you're being too loud." he said and y/n groaned.

"fine, avoid my question why don't cha'?" she huffed and crossed her arms, glancing at enji to see him sighing.