aizawa shota - platonic

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - you're fucking hawks

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - i really love the idea of shota having a daughter that ends up with hawks. like this homeless man just straight up is the number two heroes father in law.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - more then 40

---

the 1-a class was taking a trip through the city for no apparent reason when suddenly, villains attacked.

as they usually do when the class gathers.

shota jumped to protect his class, they had only just gotten back from their second round of internships he wasn't about to let their hard work go to waste that fast.

though, the sudden two flashes of red told him he didn't need to stand guard.

a girl, relatively average height, with dark black hair swaying ever so slightly in the cool breeze stood casually in front of the now formed crowd as hawks fought the five villains.

a sour flavored lollipop sat in her mouth as she watched the one-sided fight, sucking on the lemony sour sweet in her mouth.

"damn, it's hot outside." the weather, though hot, still had a refreshing breeze running through it but under all the casual and comfortable black clothing y/n was destined to sweat.

"ay, dove, mind me tapping out for a second?" hawks asked, as he paused and flew to y/n's side.

she shrugged and watched the villains as they wobbled around, completely disoriented. "yeah sure, i'll take care of them." she turned and gave him a small smirk. "just be back soon. rather not have to take care of more reports.".

"you got it, dove." hawks quickly flew away, as fast as lightning, causing y/n to distract the villains till he returned.

"ha ha." one of the villains heaved out once he saw the young adult. "lazer more like lazy!" though she knew her father was just feet away, and if she were to react to an insult that lame he would be quite disappointed, she shot the man a hard glare.

once lovely eyes of white, black, and e/c fully turned red in a second just before a hot red lazer shot out her eyes.

a small grin spreading on her features as she toyed with the villains.

she did, eventually get them to give up. when looking a girl who can shoot lasers out her eyes, directly in the eyes, one tends to back out quite quickly.

y/n glared at the sky, she didn't know what hawks was doing but whatever it was it's definitely taking forever.

"y/n," the fatherly voice of the elder aizawa spoke up, shota approached his daughter as the villains were handed over to the police. "you saw me, you saw my class," the girl sighed knowing where the conversation was headed. "so please tell me, why were you playing around with the villains?" the dark haired man asked, grumpy mood only increasing tenfold.

y/n shrugged, glaring at her boyfriend as he landed a couple feet away with a bucket of fried chicken. "i didn't wanna get stuck with the reports.".

:)