todoroki family

note: they just really need a reality show also instead of making y/n pregnant like i have been with these, she's just like a year younger then natsuo and in u.a. with shoto...

pretty much John Mulaney quotes

word count: 669

:)

"cus like when i was a kid i would watch america's most wanted, you know like kids do." y/n said, shrugging her shoulders as she let her siblings laugh off what she'd said. "but now that i think of it, we all grew up in japan so why was i even watching america's most wanted?" her question just invoked more laughter until she pointed at dabi.

"and i would always think to myself 'how could someone kill someone else?'" dabi was no longer chuckling and neither were the rest of the siblings. "but then i got cheated on and i was like 'oh ok.'." she finished, exchanging smirks with her burnt older brother. "i'm not gonna do it but i totally get it.".

:)

"look at these curvy letters!" fuyumi gestured to the cursive written on a paper, getting a nod from y/n. "much curvy-er then most letters wouldn't you say!?" she asked, getting a hum from her sister.

"still don't see how they're different." the younger girl said, watching as fuyumi face palmed.

:)

"with weed it was just something we wanted really badly and we kept asking them for like forty years!" y/n said as fuyumi glared at her and dabi as they both sat spread out on the couch. "like, 'excuse me!' then suddenly they became like cool parents and they're like, 'ok here, take a little. we rather you do it here then go somewhere else bla bal bla blah.'" she said, mocking her fathers voice as fuyumi rolled her eyes and walked away.

:)

"we took off in the bathroom because we hate you." y/n said, not looking up from her phone as she and natsuo sat in the back of their fathers car.

"oh." the older man said quietly, glancing to the rearview mirror to see both his kids dead faced scrolling on their phones.

:)

"it was a lie, to get drugs." y/n said as fuyumi walked in the room. "you know, like a crime." she said to dabi who sighed and rolled his eyes while tucking away a bag of what looked like flour.

;)

"and i also don't want me to be doing what i'm doing." y/n said as she flopped on the couch after a long day of school.

"then quit, pussy." dabi said as he ate chips and watched tv.

:)

"you have a movie theater in your brain that plays arguments that you win, ah!" fuyumi said, her anger greater then anything y/n had ever seen as she screamed at dabi who looked pretty scared.

:)

"and then five thousand miles away, a pomeranian was like 'i have a nuclear bomb and i'm gonna blow up the child!'" y/n said, pointing from one of shoto's classmates to another.

:)

"i try to stay a little optimistic, even though i must admit, things are getting pretty sticky." fuyumi said as she watched dabi getting detained.

:)

"thirteen year olds are the mean-ist people in the world." natsuo whispered to y/n as they watched a recording of shoto's first sports festival, both watching as their brother froze a boy in ice.

"they terrify me to this day." y/n added in as shoto and two of his friends from school walked past.

:)

"drugs like that are tricky sometimes." y/n said before getting a glare from her older sister. "not that i know much about them, obviously." she tried to play off, though dabi's chuckling didn't help her case.

:)

"he was kind of moving around the whole time you know? he was just like, 'alright, i am too blessed to be stressed! what are you allergic to other then work?'" y/n said, retelling her and dabi's visit to the hospital where their mother was staying.

:)