dekusquad

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - y/n flirting{?}

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - i wish someone would flirt with me 👀- um.. she/they pronouns.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 397

: )

y/n looked at iida from across the table and glared softly. they suddenly leaned forward and reached out to iida, caressing his head in her hands.

"wha-what are you doing, y/n?" he sputtered out, his face flushing a light pink.

"your undercut makes you look hot." y/n stated simply, running her hands around the short hair near his neck.

"you look and act like an uptight nerd so i wouldn't really expect you to have an undercut." they said, and iida cleared his throat.

"y/n, we are currently in the library. this is highly inappropriate and unprofessional." he said, making y/n sigh at the use of long words.

they leaned back into her chair and glanced around. book shelve upon book shelve, u.a. definitely doesn't mess around when it comes to academics.

"hey you two, we're back!" uraraka called out, as midoryia, todoroki, tsu, and herself all took their own seats at the reasonably sized table.

"uraraka, you should refrain from raising your voice." iida said, and the brown haired girl nodded and apologized.

"you seem flustered iida, did something happen?" tsu asked, seeing straight through the situation as always. a true queen.

"no! nothing happened." iida was close to shouting.

"volume." y/n warned with a smirk, as they looked over a book with todoroki, sending a mischievous glance iida's way.

"do you think aizawa will quiz us tomorrow?" midoryia asked, iida was quick to help his friend and classmate.

"you don't need help do you?" todoroki asked y/n quietly as they looked over a book.

"nope." y/n popped the 'p' causing todoroki to sigh.

"so you came here to annoy iida?" he asked, and y/n nodded, tossing a piece of gum in her mouth. todoroki held out his hand and y/n hooked him up with some good ol' juicy fruit.

"are you trying to get kicked out like last time?" he asked, and y/n pointed to where it said brest in the book.

"yeah yeah." they said while chuckling to herself, leaning back in the hard wooden chair provided. "heh, boobies."

"y/n, i beg of you-"

: )