shinso hitoshi

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - hitoshi calls you cross eyed

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - i would die for eri but low-key, overhaul is pretty cute 👀👀

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 627

---

"where are we going now?" eri asked quietly, one hand holding shinsou's the other clutching a white cat stuffy.

"back to the dorms, right?" shinsō asked, looking over to his girlfriend who was on the other side of eri.

y/n nodded and smiled at the two. "yep! then once we're there you have training with aizawa so us two," y/n pointed her finger from eri to herself. "will be hanging out in the 1-a dorms. sato already agreed to bake with us so we can make some cookies if you want?" she offered, looking down at the little girl.

eri nodded, she then started listing off different cookies they could make and both teens listened. they would offer their own opinions and shinsō would crack a joke every now and then, making the two girls laugh.

when they got about a block away from u.a. shinsō saw a cat prance into an alley. he glanced over to y/n who caught his gaze and instantly went into protection mode, thinking her lover saw someone acting suspicious.

but when they stopped at the entrance to the alley, she was relived to only see a couple cats.

eri cooed to the cats when the group of three sat down, the cats happily walking over for some affection. "can we keep them?" she asked, looking up to the teens while holding onto a skinny black cat.

"honestly, i bet aizawa wouldn't mind." y/n said, eri's stuffed cat toy was in her lap along with an actual cat she was currently petting.

"doesn't he have a cat? in the dorms i mean." shinsō asked and y/n shrugged.

"probably." y/n said, looking over to her boyfriend only to see him with three cats on him. "they seem to really like you, huh?" she said, smirking at the boy who blushed slightly.

"what can i say? guess i'm just so irresistible." he said, glancing over to eri to make sure she wasn't paying attention to them. she wasn't, luckily.

one time shinsō and y/n flirted with each other in front of eri and she told aizawa. let's just say dating privileges got revoked for a week or so.

"we're risk takers, hitoshi." y/n mumbled in a childish voice. the boy himself only scoffed and smirked, petting a cat perched on his shoulder.

"what did you say?" eri asked innocently, both teens looked at her and sweat dropped.

"i asked hitoshi what he wants to name the cats. i was thinking about naming this guy... woody." y/n said, swiftly saving both of them from looking suspicious.

"really? woody was all you could come up with?" shinsō asked, giving y/n a judgemental look she definitely did not approve of.

"what? got a problem with woody?" she asked, eri watched the two teens bicker, wondering if all couples acted like this. "nejire and haya never argue." she looked between the couple. "maybe they're just playing?" she doesn't really understand how emotions fully work so she just guessed.

"do you have a name for your kitten, eri?" y/n asked, after seeing the girl seem to daze off.

"umm, i don't know." eri said and shinsō hummed.

"this, is... y/n." shinsō said, holding up a cat and smiling at her little kitty face.

"why? i feel like there's a catch." y/n said, rubbing woody's belly.

shinsō turned the cat to face y/n. "because she's crosseyed."

"hey! that's rude!" y/n shouted and shinsō laughed.

eri decided to name her cat 'paw'.

: )