takami keigo

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - mentions of guns

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - he made you go wifey

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 343

: )

"you suck at aiming."

the words shattered what left of keigo's pride there was.

he huffed and jutted his bottom lip out, turning his head and looking at the girl he called a wife.

she snickered and shook her head, walking forward and lacing her arms around her husband.

"for one, hold the gun like this. then, line the scope up right about here. see, now shoot."

she let go and patted his back after a couple bullets flew.

"you did much better that time. wow, you even hit the target."

although her tone was lathered in sarcasm, he nodded along happily and chirped after she finished speaking, earning a light chuckle from the lovely lady he adores.

"i don't even get why you use guns."

keigo started.

"your quirk is powerful and strong enough to protect you and take down villains."

he finished off while setting the gun down before taking a seat on a tree stump.

"because, hawks, unlike you and the rest of the heroes, i don't have a license to hand cops when they see me fighting."

she flashed him a smirk as she loaded her hand held sliver baby keigo gift her for their anniversary.

cocking it then aiming, taking all but a half a second to aim and fire before she looked back over to her husband.

"thanks for covering for me last week by the way. they probably would have gotten me if you hadn't distracted them."

y/n thanked her husband before firing a couple more rounds.

keigo watched and examined his wife of two and a half years. how they've kept it a secret is beyond him. if it wasn't for his training from the government to be their personal spy, word would have spread like wildfire.

heh, endeavor.

also, keigo definitely knows how to use a gun. it's just the feeling of y/n pressed against him and her arms roaming his own is something that doesn't happen often.

: )