ojirou mashirao

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - shy?

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - pronouns are gender neutral

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 520

: )

sitting in class was as boring as ever. with aizawa droning on and on, y/n found it hard to focus on the subject at hand. they found it hard to understand or comprehend what aizawa was saying, his words were going in one ear and out the other so to speak.

y/n let their eyes wonder the class, deciding that they would just ask momo about the lesson later. "i wonder if we still have fruit snacks at the dorms. kaminari or mina probably have some stashed away." y/n's eyes moved over to the right and landed on ojirou.

they let their eyes wonder and trace his form. he was tapping a pencil quietly on his desk, his eyes trained on the note book in front of him.

y/n sighed, grabbing their own pencil and holding the eraser at their lips. eyes slipped back over to the right and traced the outline and definition of ojirou's well toned arm. "i should ask him to train with me today. i suck at hand to hand combat though so i won't be much of an opponent." y/n thought, sighing once again she dazed off till the end of class.

.

.

.

lunch was no different from what class had been. y/n's half conscious body on autopilot as they fed themself.

luckily though, by the end of the lunch period they had finished their food and were scrolling on their phone. y/n looked up and made eye contact with ojirou who was a couple tables away. he looked away first, while y/n continued to let their eyes drift on his form.

when it was time for battle training y/n and ojirou looked at each other and gave one another small nods. they went without saying a word to each other, only grunting after a good kick or punch. they fixed their eyes on the other as they fought, y/n usually fought long distance but not today. they just kind of walked up to ojirou and he understood.

y/n was on defense as ojirou threw one punch after another sending some kicks y/n's way as well. some of the class stopped to watch, y/n hated fighting one on one, hand to hand, close up combat because their quirk wasn't strong in that field. the class watched as y/n got tripped by ojirou but instead of shouting and complaining like they usually would, they just kind of sat there.

sighing, y/n looked up to ojirou, the class was ready to hear the angry shouting that could rival even bakugo's but no. instead, ojirou held his hand out for them to take, giving them a small smile as he helped them to their feet.

y/n gently caressed ojirou's hand with their own before stepping away, they both got into fighting stances and training continued.

the class was surprised. one of the more angry and loud students was acting calm and forgiving while fighting in a way that they utterly hated.

how strange.

: )