ua zoo

note - everyone works at a zoo. that's it that's the prompt

word count - 406

:)

y/n looked at the rhinos before covering her mouth and giggling quietly. shinso sighed and shook his head, hand gesturing to the large female rhino with bright white sunscreen spread on her face.

"her skin is sensitive alright?" he said, visibly tired as his eye bags seemed to be bigger then usual.

"pop's doesn't like cooperating so i'm guessing it took awhile to get all that sunscreen on?" izuku asked, getting a nod from shinso who glared at the beast that seemed to be smiling back at him.

"i think she likes you." y/n said through hushed giggles.

:)

"these little monsters." bakugo hissed, grabbing one of the three puma cubs currently trying to escape feeding time.

"the boy reminds me of you." shoto said quietly, his father at the doorway of the room watching as bakugo tried to get the male puma to eat. "he's picky and a brat.".

bakugo glared at male across from him, he sat peacefully between the two girls as they finally began to eat their food without complaint.

"this brat is just used to the fucking syringe feeding." bakugo said, sighing as said brat licked at the bowl of milk before trying to walk away.

:)

y/n sat in the break room, eyes watching as uraraka walked in before deflating in the chair across from her. "you alright, ura?" y/n asked, setting her spoon down so she could give her friend her full attention.

"i just had to watch ten-ten the giraffe give birth and it was beautiful in all but i really should have planned my lunch break earlier.".

:)

y/n and izuku chatted happily as they made their way through the building they had just entered. they found their way to the doorway of a room with both shoto and bakugo in it.

"you both radiate cat people energy so this is honestly perfect." y/n said, both her and the green haired boy next to her smiling as bakugo turned a young puma back to his own bowl.

"we've decided to name these two firecracker and dynamite." shoto said, head nodding towards the two girls as they tackled each other.

"what's his name, kacchan?" izuku said, hearing the blonde mock his nickname before answering.

"his name is daisy and he's a brat." bakugo said, earning an aww from y/n.

:)