chisaki {or something} kai

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - kai but as a good boi who respects trans women, men, and their pronouns as he should.

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜- also, i don't know how old he is so just roll with me... let's pretend he's like 22/23 in the anime

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 3596

: )

for the past few days the rain never seemed to stop. the loud pitter patter of the water hitting y/n's window kept her up at night.

it got to a point where she would start taking walks around the block just to try and calm down, maybe spend some energy jogging once in a while.

it never worked though, the constant reminder that the yakuza was creeping around in her neighborhood only made her heart rate skyrocket. she didn't want to get involved with them but one day came along and she just had to.

the night was dim and dark like always, y/n was taking her nightly walk when she saw a young boy ahead of her.

he stood by the road in filthy clothes covered in holes and dirt, his hair was raggedy and desperately needed cut. and despite the current weather he held no umbrella, he just stood there by the road.

y/n made up her mind quickly, she was going to help this kid. she was going to give him her umbrella at the least and a place to stay along with a new parent at the most.

she started walking towards him but as she got closer she saw a man in a black tux with a matching hat and his own umbrella walking to the child.

unlike what most would do she didn't stop walking. she, in fact, picked up her speed and folded her umbrella griping it as one would do a baseball bat.

the man reached out for the kid while y/n swung her umbrella back.

she hit him with as much strength as she could summon, right upside the head. his body fell to the cold and wet sidewalk making a slam and splash sound.

the boy turned and looked at the man on the ground then to the woman standing over him. as quickly as she could, y/n unfolded her umbrella and held it over the boy.

she crouched down and looked the boy over with worried eyes. "are you alright? do you know who this guy is? oh, please tell me i didn't just knock out your uncle or something." she babbled on, taking the small boy by surprise.

he shook his head 'no', allowing the woman to take a deep breath and sigh. "okay, that's good. um, my name is l/n y/n, it's nice to meet you i.." she glanced over tot he unconscious body next to her. "guess."

.

.

"kai, can you come here for a second!" y/n called out in her apartment, the soft tapping of her adopted sons feet hitting the ground made her smile.

"did you need something?" he asked kindly, his wide golden eyes full of a well deserved child innocence.

"i would like to know if you wanna tag along to the grocery store with me?" she asked, smiling down at her boy.

kai nodded happily before turning slightly and looking down. "can.. can i wear my mask?" he asked hesitantly, worried his adoptive mother would be embarrassed of him.

"of course, kid. you can grab your mask then we can head out, ok?" she said, grabbing her phone and tucking it away in her back pocket.

kai's eyes shined as he smiled up at the woman who had taken him in only a year ago. "thank you!"

.

.

.

"momma," kai started, making the woman look at her son from her spot on the couch.