todoroki touya

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - death and arguing i guess {toya = dabi fuck with me}.... honestly, i started writing this chapter a while ago and only just finished now so if it's kinda wonky that's why

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - fantasy au. in this dabi is like this big criminal running around the endeavor kingdom, while toya is the cool oldest prince that constantly wears armor to cover his scars that the kingdom doesn't know he has???

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 1546

---

iida tighten the rope bound causing kirishima to grunt. "i am sorry on behalf of the prince and myself." the blue haired knight whispered to the red haired dragon.

"i understand. you shouldn't risk your life not to mention betray your kingdom." kirishima whispered back, iida nodded before walking away and standing at prince shoto's side. the prince himself stared down at the dirt road beneath him, his expression was hardened and he looked angrier then anything.

"father." the prince spat, looking up to his father who was standing proudly looking down at the tied up dragon.

"hush, shoto. you should learn that these beast are nothing but brainless barbarians out to kill humankind." enji said, not sparing even a glance down at his youngest son. "i wish to exterminate them and if i can't fulfill that simple wish then you shall when you take the throne.".

"that's not right. the dragons have done nothing but respect our borders and you want to kill them all?" shoto asked, the rhetoric question falling on deaf ears.

"father, i agree with shoto." his sister, fuyumi, said, only to be shush by her father.

the crowd of villagers around them cheered as a man with a battle axe came out from behind the curtains of the small stage. they all cheered different versions of the same lies they had been fed all their lives.

"kill him just like he did our queen!".

the lie made shoto and his siblings shiver. the fact is, enji todoroki is a fat ass lier. telling the people of his large kingdom that dragon folk had killed his helpless wife while in all actuality, she was locked away in a cell deep down in the dungeon.

"i can't believe this is happening." natsuo said as the male with the battle axe raised the weapon in the air, getting ready to chop the human looking dragons head off.

"father!" shoto cried out as his father nodded to the armed man, a prideful smirk stretched out of his flaming face. the display of his power and dominance flared up as the axe came flying down.

fuyumi was crying into natsuo's chest as the axe stopped just before meeting the dragons neck. shoto groaned as the axe came back up, the man wielding the weapon wasn't taking this seriously.

a man was about to die at his hands and he couldn't even resist the urge to laugh about it?!

toya placed a hand on shoto's shoulder, they looked at each other before toya looked back at the stage. "this isn't right, don't let bloodlust blur your vision like it has fathers." the older todoroki sibling said quietly, shoto nodded and glared at the man with the axe.

the weapon was once again raised to the sky only to stop there as a loud and powerful roar ran through the fresh air. the sound filled the towns people with great fear, their once excited cheering quickly hushed down into terrorized whispers.

the sound was followed by a group of four, large, dragons.

the leading one had beautiful shining scales, reds mixed with gold and oranges. the closest one two her was a pink dragon the prince recognized as mina. she, unlike most other dragons, can spit acid.