class 1a

---

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - lots of talk about sex. the words "hoe" and "whore" appear a couple times

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 - y/n's body count is higher then i am. also there's mention of smash or pass even though that game is so old

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 1045

---

"if anyone here is gonna get called a hoe it better be me." y/n said, her gaze sending shivers down the spines of the teen boys standing in the bleachers.

"you best know my body count is more then double each of these girls so come at me, not them." she smirked at them, her dominating daggers called eyes sending the group of nobodies back into submission.

"what?!" the two perverts of 1-a screeched, they both looked at their female classmate with awe.

"but," kaminari almost whispered, pointing at mina. "she has five." the blonde said weakly. rape grape nodded along with his comrades words.

"y-yeah!" the purple themed kid lookin' thing said.

"my statement still stands." she said, her smirk still spread on her face.

"so you've had over ten..." kaminari trailed off and y/n rolled her eyes and shrugged, looking away from the two boys and back at the group of teens who had called her friends hoes and whores.

"congrats, kami. you can do math." her slick words slipped from her mouth as she glared at the teens up in the stands of the stadium.

"y/n, try not to cause much of a scene." momo begged her friend {with benefits} from her spot near the other girls.

"a little too late for that." jirou said, pointing up at a nervous and pretty embarrassed small might.

all might coughed and cleared his throat, turning the attention of the whole stadium back to him. "welcome to u.a.'s third years sports festival!" he cheered, still shaken after hearing one of his strongest students talk about her sex life so freely.

the rest of the day went by pretty smoothly. the talk of sex had been dropped and the teachers and staff of u.a. that had to watch over the whole event were happy due to that fact.

but all good things come to an end.

unlike the first and second years, at the end of the third years sports festival the top five winners of the games get to answer any questions asked by the crowds. of course as one of the strongest, y/n was in that top ten.

she stood next to midoriya, the seemingly innocent boy stood happily next to y/n. they chatted about random things, midoriya was gushing about her quirk while y/n stood with good posture looking at the boy near her hight with a small smile.

her soft gaze was a complete contrast to what it had been just hours before. "you did great this time around, huh?" she asked the boy and he nodded.

"you did amazing yourself! if it weren't for yours and kacchan's quirks being so opposite then you could have-!" midoriya was cut off.

"she could have what, deku?" bakugo asked from the other side of midoriya. y/n chuckled and shook her head the questions had begun and as always they were starting from tenth place to first.

mina was swaying excitedly next to y/n as the mic and spotlight got closer and closer to herself. "you need to chill, mina." y/n said, catching the pink gals attention.

"oh but i'm way to excited!" mina rushed out the words and it took y/n a second to really process what her friend had said. the girl playfully hit mina's hand with her own, only for mina to lace their fingers together.

y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes half heartily, letting mina swing their joined hands.

eventually the mic got to mina and she happily answered all kinds of questions but soon enough the mic was passed to y/n.

"hello," y/n said into the mic, her charming smile stealing hearts. "i'm l/n y/n and i'll welcome any question you may have." she said and more then a couple hands raised.

the first few were innocent but the third one was, "what's your exact body count?". all might swiftly shut the question down and said it was a very inappropriate thing to ask a high schooler.

the shrunken down all might gave y/n a weary nod, knowing his student would have answered the question if not for his interference.

"next question i guess." she said, sighing ever so slightly and the mic barely caught it. her lazy yet soft and loving gaze drifted to momo who stood down the line, in eighth place to be exact. she winked and the tall girl blushed making y/n laugh quietly.

"smash or pass, bakugo katsuki?" a random guy in the crowd asked.

all might didn't know what the term "smash or pass" meant so he didn't intervene but y/n's answer told him it didn't mean anything good.

"i've already smashed him a couple times." she said into the mic, bakugo's shouts not bothering the calm girl.

"y/n, maybe you shouldn't answer those kind of questions." midoriya offered, but y/n hushed him.

she held the mic away from her face and while all might instructed the crowd not to ask such questions from now on. "hush, twenty one." was what y/n had meant to whisper but bakugo and mina both heard her.

now while mina was laughing her ass off and poor unsuspecting midoriya was blushing, bakugo was disgusted. "you fucked deku?!" he shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"you haven't?" y/n shot back, a sly smirk on her face. "he's great by the way." she added, and bakugo was fuming.

it's not that he disliked that y/n had fucked midoriya, it was moreso she was so open about her sex life that insults like whore would be thrown at her constantly. and after rolling in the sheets more then a couple times with her, he wasn't about to let some clueless dipshit go around saying she was easy.

though it may look like she doesn't, y/n has a type. that type may be anyone who can spread their legs but still.

: )