todoroki family again

note: random Kardashians

word count:1044

:)

fuyumi and y/n stood in the younger sisters bathroom, y/n's shirt was pulled up and over her baby belly as fuyumi was bent over with a shot in her hands.

"are you ready?" fuyumi asked as y/n held some of her skin between her fingers.

"just do it. don't count down." the pregnant girl said, closing her eyes and letting a breath out before opening them and screaming when she felt something sharp enter her finger. "owww! you fucking hit my finger!" she yelled, both girls stepping back as she held up her injured hand and looked at it.

"what? i did? i got your finger!" fuyumi said between laughter as she looked at where she'd stabbed her younger sister. both were laughing airily as they watched a small drop of blood come up from the wound.

"this is such a shit show. i feel like we both don't know what we're doing." she said as fuyumi wrapped a bandaid around her sisters finger. "i feel like, how can you do this without glasses on?" she asked as her sisters eyes widened.

fuyumi now had her glasses on as y/n asked if she was sure she'd get her stomach this time.

"yes i'm positive." fuyumi said, leaning over to get a better view of her target.

"can you see?" y/n asked as she grabbed a bunch of her skin.

"yes i have my glasses on." fuyumi said as y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled nervously, "1, 2, 3."

:)

"how did she do for her labor?"

"she did really really well, and she just kept saying 'i just don't feel any pain' then you'd see these contractions like crazy. she'd just go, 'i'm just not feeling it.' and i was like, 'this is weird.'" rei said, sighing as natsuo and fuyumi nodded and listened. "she was such a trooper. she really was she was so calm. It was really exciting." the room was silent before rei brighten up, face full of joy as she looked over to natsuo.

"i delivered the baby!" she said, getting a small smile from her daughter and a frown from her son.

"she told me." fuyumi said, before natsuo spoke,

"you delivered her?" he asked.

"yeah, i delivered her." rei said proudly, recalling how she help deliver her granddaughter.

"i didn't hear that." he said, face covered by a thin sheet of disgust.

rei chuckled before continuing to purposefully disgust her son, "i pulled her out." she said, watching as he grimaced.

"ew."

;)

a/n: just a little heads up on what's happening below, it's based off of when the Kardashians dressed as each other and had dinner.

Matthew = Hawks

Khloe as Kris = dabi dressed as endeavor

Kris as Khloe = endeavor dressed as dabi

Kourtney as Kim = y/n as Fuyumi

Kim as Kourtney = Fuyumi as y/n

Kendall as Kylie = shoto as natsuo

Kylie as Kendall = natsuo as shoto

dabi sat at the end of the todoroki households dinner table, red wig covering his white hair as he fixed the sleeves of the knockoff endeavor hero costume he was wearing.

"oh no, why do you actually look like him?" y/n said as she entered with natsuo by her side. y/n was wearing a blouse she took from fuyumi's closet as well as some comfortable beige pants.

"hawks, vodka!" dabi called, in a mocking tone that sounded fairly like his father.

dabi ignored y/n as she adjusted the white and red spotted wig she had on while her older brother gestured for natsuo to sit by him. "shoto you can sit next to me because you are my favorite. when you use your fire." dabi said, getting the boy who was chuckling while putting on a half white half red wig.

"dad, that outfit really isn't fit for the dinner table." y/n said, mocking her older sisters voice as she sat across from dabi, "does my hair look any longer?"

y/n took a deep breath and muffled her laughter before speaking, "i pretty much hold this whole family together. no one would be anyone or anywhere without me." she stopped to look at enji as he walked in, her laughter ringing out when she saw he was dressed as dabi.

"hi dear old dad." he said in a fake raspy voice before looking out the window and mumbling something about being free.

dabi sat in disgust before turning and yelling, "hawks! hawks! you're supposed to tell me when people are coming in!" he shouted, getting a nod from the winged hero as he sat a far distance away from the weird family. dabi turned back to his father before sighing, "hey, dabi, can you just sit next to fuyumi i guess.. i don't..."

"dabi you can sit here but what is up with that jacket? this is the modern era not the emo stage." natsuo dissolved into quiet giggles as y/n finished speaking and pulled out the chair next to her for enji.

while the table began to chuckle amongst themselves, dabi rolled his eyes and picked up his phone only for it to fall from his hands. "hawks! hawks! my phone isn't supposed to slip!" he screamed, hearing a wheeze come from y/n.

"why is y/n so late?" dabi started up, ignoring his siblings as they both started laughing more. "she's just my kid that can't get it together. she's my one kid." he said, getting a nod from his father.

"she acts like she has so much to do." enji said, rolling his eyes when fuyumi came in dressed as y/n.

"oh hi!" she said, voice peppy and meaningfully annoying.

"oh hi, brat!" enji said, mocking his eldest sons voice once again.

fuyumi sat and the table was silent before she spoke up, "yeahh wellll..." she dragged out, pulling a fake nervous laugh out of nowhere. "yeah, i'm late to dinner because i am a mom and i can be late because of mom things."

"so where's natsuo?" y/n asked and fuyumi groaned.

"natsuo hates spending time with us why would he be here?" she asked, rolling her eyes before they all began laughing at each other.

:)