Bandaging lies

Anwen was getting Anne's arm wrapped by Anne's mother when she glared at Felix with pure hatred. He was sniffling, watching her, launched inside a deep crevice of remorse. He was disappointed in himself, looking down and shaking his head. A part of him was also angry at the fact everyone was paying attention to his sister. Thankfully, however, Henry had given Felix an ice pack and Tink bandaged his head. Hook stayed close to her, uneasy near the rest of the group. He could sense something was off by the way Anne's form looked and talked so bitterly. Sharing rum with a bruised, exhausted Benjamin, Hook made tiny conversation. "You like her?" He asked, taking a swig and passing it to the lost boy.
        "A lot," Benjamin confessed, shrugging weakly. Felix shot him a death stare. The lost boy could only mirthlessly laugh. "It's not intentional, of course, there's just something about her," he added in his conversing with the pirate, lost in a hazy daydream. "Pan will probably torture me," he added with another laugh, "but that won't change the fact I kissed her." He smirked.
        "Aye," Hook replied, glancing over at Tinkerbell who was cleaning off the remnant blood splotches on Felix's face. Felix's eyes were darkened at brief sights of the love struck lost boy.
        "What's new anyway? Pan always liked to toy with us. Only difference now is that Felix hates my guts and probably wants to kill me, but hey." He shrugged again, burping. "We kissed."
        Hook sighed and furtively, almost deeply gazed at Tink again. She met his eyes, mentally reeling him in, before she got up and went over to rest against a tree. He got up and went over.
        "Where the hell is Pan?" Tink quietly spoke to him, her arms crossed.
        "He's around, I'm certain," Hook replied, attentively glancing behind him. "He wouldn't let Anna stray the way he has."
        "What if she killed him, or trapped him?" Tink suddenly asked.
        "That's not Anne," Neal intervened, meeting their sides. 
        "How can you tell?" Tink whispered, suddenly anxious.
        "Since when has she been all about Benjamin? Besides, Pan wouldn't just give her to us. It's a trick," Neal explained. 
        "What if..." Tink began, watching the lost boy's eyes follow Anne's form's movements as she went over to him. "What if Benjamin is Pan?"
        "Bloody hell," Hook cursed, sliding a hand down his face.
        "What's up?" Neal asked him.
        "What Tinkerbell said about him sounds just like him," the pirate explained. "I'll tell Emma."