IMPORTANT

A.N. Hey guys, the first half of this note is sort've important and I'd really appreciate some help--the second half of this note is ESPECIALLY important and I would recommend you read it all the way through. For a long while now, I've been wanting to do an OUAT Peter Pan and 2003 Peter Pan crossover panfiction. I've recently thought of a good idea. Though I need your help. I created a little prop for it, a video. It's sort've like a trailer, though it's a lot more vague and a bit longer. So if you wouldn't mind, if you could please watch it and tell me if I should write it.

I haven't published a new story in a long time and I'm excited about the possibility of this one. If you could reach the description box somehow, I would advise you read it. If you can't, just know that the clips that are black and white are flashbacks. Here's also a little blurb of the plot (it's Wendy's POV):

"I should have known better than to run away again; there were no such things as second chances. This wasn't Neverland, Peter was gone and fairies no longer existed. There were no more Native camps, there were no lost boys--only a pack of crowned, slyly prowling wolves that howled their hearts out at night. There were pirates, I was probably out of my mind to be grateful for them, only there was no Mr. Smee, no Captain Hook--no Jolly Roger, but a new crew; Blackbeard's crew and the Queen Anne's Revenge. Then there was him--dare I say his name? Peter Pan--though he wasn't my Peter Pan, he was a fraud."

There's that, also, I've written a short first chapter/glimpse so if you found that blurb interesting and liked the video, you can request the chapter and I'll post it for you in the next Author's note.

To conclude this, I'd like to thank you all for your support (again). I don't mean to be annoying, I just can't get over how amazing you guys are. The Shadow's Keeper is nearing an end, and I already have the ending plotted out, but I'm starting to get really sad.

It's just been so great writing for you guys, and once this series ends, I'm going to miss the characters and you guys :(...the ending I have planned can lead into a third book, but I've been real iffy about writing a third book. See, I love the story, and I've loved this adventure I've been on with you guys, but I know that this series does eventually have to end. So I can move on and write other things.

I guess that's part of the reason I want you guys to check out that crossover. I don't want to be one of those writer's that'll have one popular, great series and never have another experience like that again. I wouldn't be that great of a writer then, would I? I'm just worried for when I end this book.

Though while I do have to move on to other things, I will definitely write a third book if you guys really want more after you read the ending I have planned. That's a promise, because I've realized, that if I don't write a third book, my characters won't be completely developed when it's all over--based off of what I have planned. I don't want that , I think it's important to thoroughly pull your characters until they've reached their point of contentment--so I, as the author, can feel like I've concluded and wrapped everything up. I don't know if you guys get that, though I hope you do. Anyway, I should stop going on and on...I hope you enjoyed the most recent update--which, I've just published--and more updates soon! Especially when I'm starting school real soon, I want to get this story completed before I go back! Oh, and thanks for reading and I love you all so much <33